Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
No need to hire a seo
u wanna do something for high ranking

like backlinks,guest blog writing ,find high ranking keywords etc,...

I recommend you to make sure that your website is error free & all images optimized & your content is unique one.Then you can start social marketing,forum posting of your website so that you can get increase the traffic.

Your site seems good, the best advice I can give is content is king. Keep creating unique content packed full of keywords. Second to that I would recommend social media marketing and guest blogging.

It seem so far you have been told nothing useful, so here goes
Your title tag is "Health Magazine house: All the best fitness and nutrition Articles".
This is descriptive and ought to be keyword phrases
Your Meta Descripting tag is blank and ought to contain sentences building on your title tag
You do not appear to have a H1 which contains keyword you wish to be found for
The word which appears the most in you copy is “tips”. Google is looking for the words you wish to be found for to appear the most times at a density of around 3-5%
So here are 4 good on-page SEO to be looking at.
DO NO go https this is a minor on-page factor and may interfere with your link building

Make sure your site is actually good for people.

More people come back higher you will rank in Google. Google really watches traffic and customer retention rates.

Make them stick with you and you'll be golden.

You have lot of PNG images on your site. Google doesn't like that. Use JPG's with alt tags.
Never upload image which is larger then 1mb, use page cache, speed matters a lot nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back