seo index fast ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolro

Hello , how its possible to index more post and fast in google search .
Using wordpress
I saw some warez blogs with low backlinks and no social bookmarks and they are fast indexed , i cant explain .
I tryed to post on youtube , on facebook , twitter , but my original link its not indexed.

Tryed with some backlinks again no result , i am dissapointed .

32 comments
Get a google webmaster account and always try to update your sitemap whenever you do add or update your web content and manually submit your sitemap to google webmaster for better indexing.

Look for a good PR rated sites(related to your site niche) and try to build a backlink from it by requesting a backlink or pay to get a direct link thats the only best way to get a good rank. :)

Rest you can hire a seo guy and get your onsite and offsite seo done in whitehat way.

Note: Remember whitehat Seo takes time to build a rank and its a repeated process

usually my blogs post are between 20-40 posts per day , indexed maybe 5-6 per day .
i addded webmaster tools , tryed some payed programs for fast index , submit sitemap manually , but no success .

Here its a good example multidl.net i cant explain how this website its indexed in minutes and they have 100 post daily indexed

another example releasezone.ws , again 100 post daily indexed , again i cant explain

Last edited:
Getting a high quality backlink will lead to getting your site indexed faster. forums with a high page rank will help you achieve that.

I have a membership on warrior forum that allows me to post on their blog section. If i post a link containing my site, it gets indexed in a few hours, sometimes less.

It is better to put new & quality content on your site or blog, It is good to get PR ranked UP & traffic as well.

Get a google webmaster account and always try to update your sitemap whenever you do add or update your web content and manually submit your sitemap to google webmaster for better indexing.

Look for a good PR rated sites(related to your site niche) and try to build a backlink from it by requesting a backlink or pay to get a direct link thats the only best way to get a good rank. :)

Rest you can hire a seo guy and get your onsite and offsite seo done in whitehat way.

Note: Remember whitehat Seo takes time to build a rank and its a repeated process

Yes this was perfect Answer for your question , fetch your Backlinks to Web master tools, its will quickly indexed with Google .

Go to Freewebsitetraffic.tv they will get your site 5,000 guaranteed traffic visitors a day and front page of the major search engines in 24 hours , so thousands of customers can find your site.

Coolro, after reading your post I believe you are running a warez blog. Indexing and bringing warez blog to the first page of Google for competitive keywords is bit difficult to be honest. I had a blog too and I didn't get good results so I shut that down. You can follow the suggestions of DoggY DoG

Besides you can submit your website to auto backlink generator / search engine submission sites. I am exploring BulkLink.org | Multi URL Submission Website ? Free Backlink Generator, Search Engine Submission and Bulk Ping Service to index one of my new sites (not warez) contents fast in search engines. I have created a post about this in White Hat section

Make sure that whenever you add a new post on your blog share it on social media sites, or bookmark it.
Submit your sitemap to webmasters, and your URL site to search engines.

It depends on how often you update your site or forum and also some ranking factors

share your posts in social media that will definitely help you to index your post fast as well as boost your rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back