Other Semi-Dedicated Rapidleech Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, some kids ask for a demo and then use it as free RL. Good that we, RL hosts, monitor the users ....

I can vouch for Robert420 ... great support.

Just added you, Need 1 account with subdomain.

Thank you for your purchase with us if you've any question feel free to submit a support ticket.

Looking for a demo account

If you're looking for a demo account please PM me or reply to this thread I'll setup you a demo account.

tested ur rapidleech hosting. the speed is very very good. rar / unrar is very fast. but i'm so sorry because i will not able to order ur service. i found a better one for me. :) thx anyway.

I need demo for 10 minutes

Contacted you on Yahoo Messenger

Updates to users with hotfile premium accounts
You can download as a free users but not premium user
we're working on a solution hopefully this will solve this problem. We're in the process of contacting more onshore vps providers hopefully some will say yes to rapidleech hosting.

Hello,
I'm purchasing right now 8.99$, but I don't know how to install it on my server (rapidleech), can you pm me the steps, or do it for me.
Waiting for your reply,
Thanks.

Hello,
I'm purchasing right now 8.99$, but I don't know how to install it on my server (rapidleech), can you pm me the steps, or do it for me.
Waiting for your reply,
Thanks.

When purchasing from us rapidleech is pre-installed on the server ready to go once first payment has been received.

I am interested. I asked for a test account yesterday but no reply from admin yet. Are you still selling?

I went to your site today to order a RL plan but I am confused by all this domain setup its asking for. What do I need a new domain for? All I want is a pre-installed private Rapidleech. Can't you provide a IP address, username, pass and FTP just like every other RL provider is doing instead of all this consfusing domain name setup which I apparently need to pay for?

I am interested. I asked for a test account yesterday but no reply from admin yet. Are you still selling?

I went to your site today to order a RL plan but I am confused by all this domain setup its asking for. What do I need a new domain for? All I want is a pre-installed private Rapidleech. Can't you provide a IP address, username, pass and FTP just like every other RL provider is doing instead of all this consfusing domain name setup which I apparently need to pay for?

When ordering from us check the following checkbox that says
I will update my nameservers on an existing domain

You can use any domain you like including free domains. Yes we do provide every user with an IP this IP is including in the welcome email after user accounts are setup. We do recommend having a domain so you're able to access your website from your domain instead of having to use our server ip's just incase we do have to change main servers ip's from time to time. I'm very sorry about responding late we've been very busy lately with USA server migration.

Just tested it, and it has very good speed downloading, and excellent upload speed to hotfile, rar/unrar is faster than if I'm doing it locally. Hope it stills like that. If you can fix the status thing though, it would be the best.
I'm definitely going to buy today.

WTF Here Your RapidLeech SpeedX-(

Download Speed X-(
i6172_download.gif

Upload Speed X-(
i6173_upload.gif

Its My Hardly Time i cant uploadX-(
If You Solve This Issue so Its Ok
Other Wise give me my money refund

I am getting horrible speeds. Its taking 45mins to an 1 hour to download a 700mb file using MU premium. Absolutely ridiculous!! X-(

Upload to HF never goes above 500-700 kb/s. Is this a joke?

Either fix the speed issues or give me a full refund. X-(X-(

Now it's gotten even worse. Download and upload speed is down to a crawl. Sometimes its getting stuck. Hell even my home connection can down/upload 5 times faster than this X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back