Other Semi-Dedicated Rapidleech Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLow,

dr480m.jpg

:D<_<

I opened a support ticket but no reply in the last 6-7 hours.

Uploading to RS now not working anymore. Error: Unable to retrieve next upload server.

Damn!X-(

Uploading to HF: 50-200 kb/s sec. Wow! Just wow!

Relax ... as it seems that there is something with the network in Germany (particularly Netdirekt). Also my servers suffer from low speeds and high loads.

i need refund my money ur rl speed suckX-(
If you're needing a refund please open up a support ticket try asking more nicely I'll refund you.

@Prazsky
I do very much agree with you on the network speed issues seem to be out of our hands at that moment right now we're in contact with are main vps hosting provider as we've no control of how the datacenter network speeds are we're just waiting for updates.

@Everyone
Please be patience as we're working on getting all issued resolved if you need a refund please submit a support ticket as I'll not refund anyone here this is due to our privacy policy.

We're trying our very best I've been having Internet Issue earlier so I wasn't able to access anything until now.

Speed issue have been resolved please check now thank you all for being patience.

@Dlow
I know clear sucks don't make me turn off your net remember I work for them.

Speeds are back to normal. Thanks for the fix Robert.

However, I opened a support ticket yesterday requesting help for some problem with Auto Transload. Some representive of your site responded after nearly 10 hours saying that you guys are looking into the problem but it's still not working as it should.

Auto Transload gets stuck after transloading only a single file :(

However, I opened a support ticket yesterday requesting help for some problem with Auto Transload. Some representive of your site responded after nearly 10 hours saying that you guys are looking into the problem but it's still not working as it should.

I checked out the Auto Transload earlier on a demo account this seems like it's a bug within inside the rapidleech script as the newest version has been released to only rapidleechost clients I'll look around in see if someone uploaded then I'll send it to all clients that are using our rapidleech services.

We're still looking into this issue we're working on resolving has fast as we can we've been delayed due to alot of other support tickets. Due to the few small issue we've increased the HDD space on the vps server. Total HDD: 300GB

WTF My Both RapidLeech Account Now open Your Server Down
Tell me What The Hell is HappningX-(
fix it as soon as possible

WTF My Both RapidLeech Account Now open Your Server Down
Tell me What The Hell is HappningX-(
fix it as soon as possible

All servers are up you'll need to update your site to the new IP's please open up a support ticket I'll give you the new server ip's. Can you please refrain from using that kind of Language Thank you as this is not a support thread we recommend all user to submit a support ticket so we can better assist user in issue like this. As I've stated this before I'll not handle any support issue on any forums no matter what the reason is due to our privacy policy that we've in place.

I am getting fantastic down and up speeds today. Much better experience today than yesterday. Hope you guys can keep it up. If the service remains good throughout the month, I will surely continue to subscribe in subsequent months.

Btw, do you allow torrentflux?

I am getting fantastic down and up speeds today. Much better experience today than yesterday. Hope you guys can keep it up. If the service remains good throughout the month, I will surely continue to subscribe in subsequent months.

Btw, do you allow torrentflux?

We're working on getting a new server online just for TorrentFlux at the moment we don't allow TorrentFlux our the rapidleech servers. However they're allowed on our offshore vps servers. Updates on Onshore server they do allow rapidleech only for private use / legal content download use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back