Dear Friends,
I'm selling the website "xdcnet.eu".
CS Hosting: 24 Slots
The package contain:
* Domain name
* Website in romanian language, you can modify it
* CS 1.6 redirect evidence, http://www.xdcnet.eu/respawn/
* CS server Hosting
* WebHosting for domain
The CS Hosting & WebHosting will be available until the host "zonek.ro" it's alive.
We are working with zonek.ro about 1 year.
!! Attention !! YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ANYTHING ELSE FOR WEBHOSTING & CSHOSTING.
The CS Hosting & WEB Hosting will be AVAILABLE until the company will be closed.
The price can be: 7 euro - domain register ; personalized domain hosting pack - 4 euro/month ; cs hosting 13 euro/month.
This means: 10 euro first time and 17 euro / every month.
We sell our community for only 35 euro.
I guarantee that the cs hosting & web hosting will work for minimum 6 months after I will sell you this package.
I'm selling the website "xdcnet.eu".
CS Hosting: 24 Slots
The package contain:
* Domain name
* Website in romanian language, you can modify it
* CS 1.6 redirect evidence, http://www.xdcnet.eu/respawn/
* CS server Hosting
* WebHosting for domain
The CS Hosting & WebHosting will be available until the host "zonek.ro" it's alive.
We are working with zonek.ro about 1 year.
!! Attention !! YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ANYTHING ELSE FOR WEBHOSTING & CSHOSTING.
The CS Hosting & WEB Hosting will be AVAILABLE until the company will be closed.
The price can be: 7 euro - domain register ; personalized domain hosting pack - 4 euro/month ; cs hosting 13 euro/month.
This means: 10 euro first time and 17 euro / every month.
We sell our community for only 35 euro.
I guarantee that the cs hosting & web hosting will work for minimum 6 months after I will sell you this package.
Last edited: