Selling Warez Site With Domain + Full Ftp Backups + SQL Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of kings

Hey guys

Im selling my warez site ( www.latestwarez.com )with ll kind of Softwares , Games, WWE , movies, music nd other loads of stuff, dis site is a bit new but well known (bcuz i did too much of adver lolz
tongue.gif
) around 20 to 30 plp register daily so its growing rapidly.

Currently Today 11 Jan Site Status

Threads: 12,153, Posts: 17,867, Members: 2,643

Registration Stats Proof
6z34mv.jpg

2qso1lv.jpg

a13loh.jpg

4jn7h3.jpg

2qxtax3.jpg

2nt8aix.jpg

Remember Onething --> We Have All Legal Members. We Dont Allow Any Spamm or Fake Members.

So if ur interested pm me here or buzz me up on msn or yahoo:-

Msn:- zeeshsmarty@hotmail.com

Yahoo:- zeeshsmarty@yahoo.co.in

Starting Bid :- $200
bin=not decided will give to highest bidder :bloodlust:

so guys strt bidding

nd plz dnt pm/ or IM me jus for sake of wasting the time plz

Payment Via Only Legal + Verified Paypal Account.

After Getting Payment Buyer will get Domain Info, Ftp Backup and Cpanel Backup.

22 comments
Its not worth 200$

I would say around 70-80$...
I hate people going around and tinking their site is worth millions.

Its not worth 200$

I would say around 70-80$...
I hate people going around and tinking their site is worth millions.

I was Getting Last Month Offer Of 250Dollar From ForumDigital Point.

But that time I was Not in Mood of Selling.

Here U guys saying 20dollar 80dollar.. It seem to be that how much jealous u have in ur heart..

i bought warezvb.org for 50$.

Jealous , are you on crack ?. Good for you if you've offers of 250$ , but we all know that site aint worth over 80$.

Your probably using a nulled version of vb , maybe with a vb owned license it would of worth 250$ lol.

i bought warezvb.org for 50$.

Jealous , are you on crack ?. Good for you if you've offers of 250$ , but we all know that site aint worth over 80$.

Your probably using a nulled version of vb , maybe with a vb owned license it would of worth 250$ lol.

Spl u . Dont reply Again. U getting Making me Mad. I dont care what u bought or what u sold. I m talking about my site. Only Interested peoples reply please.

Hey dude,

Your taking EVERYONE the wrong way. Even when someone offered you 250$ why don't you go back to that person? Members on this board know how to price their boards properly, sorry but 200$ starting bid is too high. You may want to advertise somewhere else aswell. As I know you won't get any buyer, on this board unless you put your price down.

P.S I am NOT jealous of your site. + I hope you take our advice.

You should reconsider the price ... it's huge tbh

Also there are LOTS of members with 0 posts

You also have to improve your english

You should reconsider the price ... it's huge tbh

Also there are LOTS of members with 0 posts

You also have to improve your english
Its depend on Members. Wheather they r posting or not. I cant force to anyone for posting..

As far as My eng concerned I think mine is gud as comparison with u. so dont
teach me. its not a english teaching class. hope u got it.

Hey dude,

Your taking EVERYONE the wrong way. Even when someone offered you 250$ why don't you go back to that person? Members on this board know how to price their boards properly, sorry but 200$ starting bid is too high. You may want to advertise somewhere else aswell. As I know you won't get any buyer, on this board unless you put your price down.

P.S I am NOT jealous of your site. + I hope you take our advice.

If u read in my above post u got automatically anwser.

That time i was not in mood of Selling my site..

As far as right now concerned if i got a price so i will see otherwise i will run my site. I dont have any problem.

Thank you for replying + Advice..

Look man you need to take it easy.

If you do not like the replies then go advertise somewhere else, because as it was stated before, no knowledgable person here will pay $200 for that site. People here know how to rate and put a fair and honest price to a site. We do not try to rip you off.

Instead of taking all the feedback as constructive criticism, you decided to pick a "fight" with everybody.

Simply put, your starting price is too high, and your themes suck. If you wanna reply by wanting to pick a fight with me too, that's your business......I won't reply again.

Grow up,
snow

Well, if your Happy with your site, then dont sell it :)
Grow it more and then Sell it with Higher Price.
I can suggest you to get more Active Members + More Links in Google.
Also, if your Alexa Ranking comes below, 100k then I'm sure, everyone would die to buy the forum + domain + DB
:)
Just you need Patience ;)

Also, the members are real, because this site had been started Long !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back