Selling USAWarez.com Database : 131,155 Posts : 50,000 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

plyrjohn404

Hi, Im selling the USAWarez.com Database which includes 131,155 Posts and 50,000 members. If you want proof, PM me. I will only sell this to one member, after that i dont give a fuc* wat u do with it.

Bidding Starts @ $15

There is no BIN atm. START bidding ;)

37 comments
if that meant something to him, he would of accepted my offer of "deleting it from my pc, and showing him his vulnerablities , for $30" but i guess his "hard" work doesn't matter to him. But instead, telling me that i was "lying", that i "didn't hack it" , and to just "ignore me". All convo are logged in the chatbox archieve . Anyway I gave him a chance, and he ruined it. So all i can say is......GG

if that meant something to him, he would of accepted my offer of "deleting it from my pc, and showing him his vulnerablities , for $30" but i guess his "hard" work doesn't matter to him. But instead, telling me that i was "lying", that i "didn't hack it" , and to just "ignore me". All convo are logged in the chatbox archieve . Anyway I gave him a chance, and he ruined it. So all i can say is......GG

why should he pay you for hacking his website?

Even though I don't think this is right, and I do feel that nobody deserves this, all I can say is, what goes around comes around ToO.

lol i agree but the warez we all distribute for free is some1`s hard work also and we dont get all upset about ripping them of lolz.

i think he shouldnt sell his d/b but i think people need to get a grip, we all are ripping peoples softwares of, but people never seem to be botherd in that !

lot of double standards happening here !

no offence to any 1 intended :)

71Ban_Watch_It.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back