Selling Selling tmoviez.stream including plugins and database and movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

You can buy the site and gives you full cPanel backup. Manually taken from the server. All movies and Google Drive movies also transfer if possible. You wanted.

Domain Name: tmoviez.stream
Registered With: Namecheap
Expires: This Year!
Price or Starting Bid: $100
Methods of Payment: Payza or Bank Transfer
If Auction: Yes
Auction End Date: End of this month
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: $150

inbox me or mail me at wtfmovs@yandex.com

I earned over $10,000 in a Year! just from premium members. No ADS. So you can make this site anything.. Hollywood Movies I guess earn even more...

Let me know.. Thanks

6 comments

You can buy the site and gives you full cPanel backup. Manually taken from the server. All movies and Google Drive movies also transfer if possible. You wanted.

Domain Name: tmoviez.stream
Registered With: Namecheap
Expires: This Year!
Price or Starting Bid: $100
Methods of Payment: Payza or Bank Transfer
If Auction: Yes
Auction End Date: End of this month
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: $150

inbox me or mail me at wtfmovs@yandex.com

I earned over $10,000 in a Year! just from premium members. No ADS. So you can make this site anything.. Hollywood Movies I guess earn even more...

Let me know.. Thanks

Indian content , you can maximum earn around 4-5$ per month !! total BS claiming without proof

I can post PAYPAL and PAYZA transactions here. But not the bank transfer .. I can send you tooo.. Can't post publicly..

People earn low with these type of content because they don't do Social Marketing.. if you do.. you will get many clients to subscribe/./

Also I'm not asking you guys to run the same project.. you can do any other stream project here... long term clients will gets you profits,.,. I did many online social marketing and popularity.. and I don't think enthusiastic people wont let that WAST !

Im curious, how did u make 10k in a year when u charge only 5 bucks per month for premium, can you post some GA screens here, showing weekly traffic and the source of traffic

I can post PAYPAL and PAYZA transactions here. But not the bank transfer .. I can send you tooo.. Can't post publicly..

People earn low with these type of content because they don't do Social Marketing.. if you do.. you will get many clients to subscribe/./

Also I'm not asking you guys to run the same project.. you can do any other stream project here... long term clients will gets you profits,.,. I did many online social marketing and popularity.. and I don't think enthusiastic people wont let that WAST !
pls shre details , ping me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back