Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWarezNet

i have decided to sell thewareznet.com as i am failing at making a success out of it maybe someone with a little more experience then me can take over as the site does not get much traffic and not to many posts/members i am not expecting much make an offer my only request is to keep me on as admin/moderator which ever you prefer so i can still at least be a part of the site and able to watch it grow

12 comments
how much your are selling this site? don't be frustrated buddy... it's nothing falling and all.. everyone starts the forum like this. you should submit your uploads to other ddls and then you will get decent traffic.. i can help you there

Elite

Elitepirate i have no set price like i said make an offer but ive tried submitting to katz and they always seem to find some rediculous reason to deny my site i fix it and resubmit and they find another reason and as for other ddl sites ive tried but as i dont have any active uploaders there is not much to submit unless im uploading 24/7 and i would if i could but i do have a life

Mate you don't only have to submit your uploads. When I just started my forum, all my download forums were visible to guests, so I submitted almost anything that was posted, mainly leeches from other sites. Leeching 10-20 downloads from other sites doesn't take long and you can grab some high quality downloads from the ddls like Katz (take posts that are submitted by the 4/5* sites).

Then when I got some uploaders, I changed the "TriniWarez Uploads" forum to the "Guest Forum", and then only submitted those.

Put their button on the site, not a text link, you can replace it with the text link after you submitted some stuff.

Use an autosubmitter if you want, there are many ddls that you can submit to....and they will accept your downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back