Selling MovieJesus.com script with db

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doop

Hey guys, anyone interested in purchasing MovieJesus.com 'script' + db without user registrations as it's not required!

Offers only and provide skype. I have to sell as recent DDos attack has made visitors decrease significantly and too slow.

2500+ movies added and 300+ tv shows, comes with uploader system and much more

Can even install for you

GOOGLE ADSENSE COMPLIANT
2 BUYERS ONLY WITH HIGHEST OFFER (NO RESELLING)

Last edited:
10 comments
Site is being DDosed constantly and loss of revenue due to this, site was earning great for about a month but since attack lost all visitors we had.
Hello,
Interested, But can I know how much the revenue per day were ?
I would also like to know the specs of the server that you were running the script on.

Best Regards.

Hello,
Interested, But can I know how much the revenue per day were ?
I would also like to know the specs of the server that you were running the script on.

Best Regards.

just under $10 daily some days would be $5 - $4 - $8 since then site was DDosed and haven't been able to recover from the DDos, I could just change server but it's too much work to host such sites. I'm busy working IRL and have no time to maintain the service anymore

Currently hosted on:

Intel Xeon E5-2640 v4 @ 2.40GHz (2 Core)

2GB RAM DDR4 ECC

25GB SSD RAID-10

Unmetered Traffic / 100Mbit

I won't stand still and won't let you scam more people!

Do you remember the guy who helped you with $75 so you could pay for your VPS? Who worked as uploader on your site? Guy you deleted from your site without any warning and/or reason?

That guy is my good friend and great person! He just told me what happened and I could not believe it.

This really pissed me off and I needed to create an account on WJ to tell people who and what you are.

Stay away from this person, mods should delete this thread and ban that guy.

Karma will get you my friend.

I won't stand still and won't let you scam more people!

Do you remember the guy who helped you with $75 so you could pay for your VPS? Who worked as uploader on your site? Guy you deleted from your site without any warning and/or reason?

That guy is my good friend and great person! He just told me what happened and I could not believe it.

This really pissed me off and I needed to create an account on WJ to tell people who and what you are.

Stay away from this person, mods should delete this thread and ban that guy.

Karma will get you my friend.

What are you talking about? He donated $15 towards server costs where does $75 come from? @Acekilla has an account I'm sure he can fight for himself rather than his friend who I've never talked to or had any business with talking on his behalf..

What is the issue and who have I scammed if he willingly sent it expecting what in return nothing was listed on the Skype chat for anything in return. Where is the scam?

Also if it's the fact I've posted this thread the reason his pissed, his links will not be deleted and likely won't be deleted with new owner until they get replaced as he knows it's a long process so his links are still to this day earning money and when site sells he'll earn even more from another address so he's got no reason to be complaining his links will earnings will triple.

I told him to post links in certain way and came across 100's of movies posted with really bad quality and links all messed up. It's not hard to provide 720p BR, 1080p BR embed + download links that's all I asked and came across movies with 720p HD, 720p HD, 1080p HD & 1080p HD this is pointless to have the same qualities twice and sometimes more than twice. He worked hard on Movie Jesus and respect his effort for that but like I said he'll be earning more from his links on Movie Jesus.

If he wishes for the links to be removed, I'll gladly follow his request until then...
Thanks.

hmmm see you ignored him on the Skype, he asked why you deleted his account. I see there is 3 transactions. All 3 sent to d***n.m***a, so tell me who lies? Or do I need to send screenshots.

How can he get any views when your site is down? Even when the site was up he was not getting any views.

I am pretty sure your site is not under DDoS, too small and nobody would bother to touch it :)

You should remove his links before he gets banned from video file hosts, you know what I am talking about. Nobody likes sandbox :)

Good old abelohost, sites more down then up.

hmmm see you ignored him on the Skype, he asked why you deleted his account. I see there is 3 transactions. All 3 sent to d***n.m***a, so tell me who lies? Or do I need to send screenshots.

How can he get any views when your site is down? Even when the site was up he was not getting any views.

I am pretty sure your site is not under DDoS, too small and nobody would bother to touch it :)

You should remove his links before he gets banned from video file hosts, you know what I am talking about. Nobody likes sandbox :)

Good old abelohost, sites more down then up.

That reminds me @Acekilla also reported us to Videobin when it was sandboxed (not anymore) + messed with our links

Movie Jesus is down because we are switching to a new server and not sandboxed so false again so many lies just to damage a sale of a site which simply provides Movies and TV-Shows, in fact I'm just asking for offers. If you are not interested in providing a offer why are you here? and you seriously registered just to flame.. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back