Selling Fastani.net | ReactJS Site | 210k unique visitors | 5k registred users | Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wei Yi

Hello,
I'm the owner of fastani.net and I decided to sell fastani.net. Reason behind it is because covid19 hit too hard on me and my bills so i won't be able to fund it anymore.
Domain Price & Info:
Domain Name: fastani.net
Registered With: namecheap (currently in moving to njall)
Expires: setember 2021
Price or Starting Bid: 150$
Methods of Payment: PayPal only
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: 200$
Proof of ownership: imgur.com/a/IWnesf5
- Files, Design, Scripts
Price: 250$ (non exclusive copy), exclusive is 999$
Servers: 8TB of uploaded content }
Discord server with 1400 members }
Price for both are 200$
OR BIN EVERYTHING FOR: 1200$
Site ownership fastani.net/wjunction.txt

20 comments
Traffic-/History Analysis:
Google Results:
Other:
Information:
The site has no ranking and is technically not SEO optimized (e.g. no unique URLs per anime series), the buyer would have to invest a lot of time, programming expertise required. With the current structure it is not possible to generate significant new traffic through Google results, a scaling to more traffic, makes it difficult. The site seems to live on existing traffic. Please note, Discord has been banning many channels lately.

My conclusion:
It's easier to get better results with a new WordPress blog, Themeforest Theme and a few posts than with buying this project. But that is only my opinion. :relaxed:

@WlouDuudu site is made in ReactJS and it's custom coded website and easy to use. Your comment is not appropiate, you should of contact me before posting that. There are thousands of premade themes from themeforsest and others lot of site owners are using them as we speak and they dont stand good.. But do you understand that they aren't very secured at all, Php has been falling behind in recent years but still widly used.
Regarind SEO you're correct but there is a reason behind it, We tend to hide our links because of dmca, bots and other things. If you think SEO is the only way to find or search the site you're wrong. Yes SEO is important but the quality of the product is more important than that.
Post automatically merged:

very nice design good luck
Thank you

then why would you sell it for 1.5 months profit? It looks strange for me.
Maintain this kind of site is expensive.
As you can see the OP said he can't fund it anymore, I am not going to search the SEO about this site anymore since someone mentioned this.
I checked out the site earlier, it's pretty well made, and looks good for weaboo leecher.
It sure is cheap to buy the site, but it's expensive to maintain it.
The OP didn't mention the cost of his server/month yet, site hosting + 8 tb anime hosted on server, I am sure the price will shock you.

Is the project still for sale?

Is the project still for sale?
It is still for sale! Due to passing of our studio leader and headmaster of the site we are currently in a hurry to sell this site, it will most likely be disbanded in January 2021. You can contact me here or trough offical discord (you can find the link on the site) or via support@fastani.net
It has now 70,000 users monthly and 6000 registred users and growing.
I'm the current owner who is taking his place of our deceased past owner (Wei).

It is still for sale! Due to passing of our studio leader and headmaster of the site we are currently in a hurry to sell this site, it will most likely be disbanded in January 2021. You can contact me here or trough offical discord (you can find the link on the site) or via support@fastani.net
It has now 70,000 users monthly and 6000 registred users and growing.
I'm the current owner who is taking his place of our deceased past owner (Wei).
Omg, I thought the covid make him jobless or something, so he got covid and died ?
Things escalated so fast. My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back