Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Self introduction of Debasish Pramanik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a marketing manager and founder of a Packersmoverspuerates.in, which is a very young company providing best packers and movers list in Pune. As a straggler I am working for a small company also providing online business solution and business development tools. Having an MBA degree and broad 7 year of marketing experience makes my work an example of an organization. Hopefully you guys will enjoy my company at wjunction.com
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
New Member · Joined
Debasish Pramanik, I am a digital Marketer, a physical marketer, a blogger, a content writer, a designer and a...
4
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom