Status
Not open for further replies.

vamp1re

Hi Friends I have a Movies web site Watch Online Movies | Download Movies Free | Online Movies | Dual Audio and Dubbed Movies | Games and Much More i have AD Space on It If any one Interested Pm me or Email me at cafexcess@gmail.com

visitor per a day: 10K to 15K

Page views per a day: 8K to 10K

1) 300x250 .... 1 AD banner Per Month Cost 20$
2) 120x600 Right Banner and Left Banner on All pages 1 AD Banner Per Month Cost 30$
3) 643x80 Above Footer... 1 AD Banner Cost 30$ Per Month

Payment Method: Paypal, Moneybooker (Skrill)
and Bank Deposit For Pakistan

15 comments
Ohh man :facepalm:
Delete "radarulr" stat
You have max. 300-500 UV/day, not 10k-15k...

Please, real stat

Have you check my google analytics ? have you my google account password , who you say i have only 300-500 Visits per day? i will put screen shot of my google analytics after few mints

Ohh man :facepalm:
Delete "radarulr" stat
You have max. 300-500 UV/day, not 10k-15k...

Please, real stat

Have you check my google analytics ? have you my google account password , who you say i have only 300-500 Visits per day? i will put screen shot of my google analytics after few mints

LOL :smokin:
If the index page shows 3 users, then where is the other users?
If you have 10k-15k users, real-time stats will increase by at least 100 to 150 users on the index page.

stat.jpg

LOL :smokin:
If the index page shows 3 users, then where is the other users?
If you have 10k-15k users, real-time stats will increase by at least 100 to 150 users on the index page.

stat.jpg

Brother i don't want to do Argument with you i have Google analytics so i am posting it now if any one interested they will place on my website if any one no i am not gonna force any one to place there ADS on my website, that's it ...

Google Analytics

6ydrhu.jpg

Image Name: Audience Overview - Google Analytics 2014-06-24 16-53-55

Organic Search Traffic

2wgahhc.png

Image Name: Organic Search Traffic - Google Analytics 2014-06-25 13-14-10

Site Stats WordPress

13yotj4.jpg

Image Name: Site Stats ‹ Watch Online Movies - Download Movies Free - Online Movies - Dual Audio and Dubbed Movies - Games and Much More — WordPress 2014-06-25 2-30-21

Here is every thing, if you say "radarulr" stat, its not show correct Visitors i have test it many time, Again sorry i don't want Argument, if any one like to Advertise Welcome if not enjoy and live happy, Not Forcing to Advertise with me..

Peace

friend i am getting error
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.4.7 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.downloads4u.net Port 80

Me too getting same error

[h=1]Bandwidth Limit Exceeded[/h]The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.4.7 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.downloads4u.net Port 80

Yep same for me as well, if you have a streaming site you might want to consider a dedicated server if you dont have one with LOTS of bandwidth

Hi Sorry for this issue Fixed, we have it on server mistakely one of team member downgrade the downloads4u account, its fixed and no issue will faced in feature, once again sorry for this, we have also own web hosting business , rackhost.biz and exgenta.com so no worry about bandwidth issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back