SeedNet.eu - 1Gbps & 100Mbps Unmetered Linux/Windows Seedbox & VPS from £9.99/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the prices on the site are heavily discounted, we'll probably run these prices for a few months so get them while they're cheap! Obviously if you buy now you'll keep paying these great prices and they wont be affected by any increase :)

Main Post now updated with Trial Product Order Links and DOUBLE Traffic limits on all new orders!

Also: Now added Live Chat to the New SeedNet Website!

Regards,
SeedNet.eu!

We have just launched a trial promotion of DOUBLE Bandwidth on all Metered services, Sadly there is no further discount available on our 100Mbps Packages.

VNC Now Available on All 1Gbit SeedBox Packages.
RapidLeech available on ALL SeedBox Packages.

Apps can be installed/Activated via the SeedNet App Store.

@SeedNet I want use your service only as personal download box, I don't want to reupload anything.
Am I allowed to encrypt disk?

I am looking to buy a seedbox and it seems these are the best for what I am looking for.

Anyone can offer any feedback from their experience with seednet.eu?
Is rapidleech premium offered?

So far so good.
Got their trial package (SB-04), it's really epic to see torrents seeding at 60mb/s lol
ETA: Would be nice to have the option of paying 7 days at a time.
(when you have speeds this fast, it's total overkill in my opinion to have it for an entire month - you could seed several terabytes within a few days, assuming you had torrents with that kinda demand)

Last edited:
Been using this service SB-02 for 10 days now.

I love their dashboard and everything works fast. Had one problem at the beginning and it was solved almost instantly.
Download speed is great. Only bad thing I have seen so far is the seeding speed which seems always slow. Tried many files that had many leechers from many different trackers like iptorrents, torrentleech, bithq, extreme torrents and others. I guess that may depend on the torrents that are seeding.

Overall I am happy with the service up to now. :)

Are you guys having problems with your servers? Im getting the most mediocre ftp download speeds ever, around 40 kbps per single connection. And there are no torrents seeding.

Same problem

Speeds are fantastic until it comes to downloading the content via http or ftp. I'm getting between 40 and 60 kbps on the box :/

Any way this could be resolved? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back