VPS SeedExpress- New Packages in Spain and UK - Gigabit VPS (Linux&Win) From £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how long does it need until all VPS are ready to use?

why is the machine, with 4gb of RAM, 6x2,3GHz slow like a snail?
if i open the Control Panel, I have to wait about 5 minutes until there happens anything.
some things work faster like closing sth but if i open or change anything i have to wait until my hairs fall off...
if that won't get better in the next time, i want my money back and you can get ur VPS back...

I hope that changes... almost

*** New coupon! Get 30% off any VPS package for LIFE! Limited amounts only so get in quick! Code : 30life ***

We've not been in this industry for that long. We're all skilled and whatnot, but it's still a new experience for us.

Cheers,

SeedExpress Administration

if i open the Control Panel, I have to wait about 5 minutes until there happens anything.
some things work faster like closing sth but if i open or change anything i have to wait until my hairs fall off...
if that won't get better in the next time, i want my money back and you can get ur VPS back...

Hi Seedexpress,
this problem happen with me too :(

when you give me demo test i think your vps is good enough for me so i decide to order.
now i got my vps but why quality not like demo?

can you check this problem.

I had problems with my box since 32 Hours ago. It freezes after 5 mins of usage, i didn´t install new software on it and i was using it well before had this problem.

I sent to seedexpress around 7 eMails, he reboot the VPS around 5 times and always the same thing, after 5 mins, the box come freeze and i can´t connect through RDP.

If i don´t have my VPS running well in 24h i will ask for a refund :(

Permafrost, my problem is still the performance.
packing 1500mb file needs about 30 mins.
also wrote 2 mails to seedxprs and waited about 3hrs in the live-chat-help thing.
i hope they are solving problems.

I can join/split 2 2+GB files each at 20+ MB/s when I'm lucky, but if not, I can get 7 MB/s using this provider's VPS, it is all done in less than 5 minutes, sometimes 1 minutes....

Not really sure why others are having lots of slow down problems

Edit:
slow interface is common when using RDP, since it is done remotely, depend on your home connection, AFAIK, I have 3 Mbps at home and sometimes the interface is also slow, but performance is fine.

*** New coupon! Get 30% off any VPS package for LIFE! Limited amounts only so get in quick! Code : 30life ***

dang!!! a new coupon when I missed it, and its lifetime :(

Thanks for the feedback cilembu. It's good to know that SOMEONE understands servers and has some positive feedback to present.

Cheers,

SeedExpress Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back