Status
Not open for further replies.

EL-Warez

Hello,

My current host does not support anymore wine programs so i cant use zoomuploader.

Does anyone know a seedbox provider with VNC desktop and wine?

Regards

12 comments
Windows VPS are so expensive and speeds sometimes are really slow (speed and power - specially unrar).Right now i have dl speed 80mb/sec and up 10-12mb/sec.and unrar takes 5sec/350mb

I believe i could try a Linux VPS and install Rapidleech/torrentflux???

Well my budget is current 30$ as i pay the other host.

Irrelevant of that i see that RDPzone is offering seedbox with http download.That mean direct links of the files right?

If thats true i can use that too,to remote upload to filehosts??

Plus i was looking at rapidleech host where they offer the Torrent+rapidleech.i havent used such service over a year.is it still worth?

well imo a windows desktop is far far better than rl + tf. i have used rl, tf, sborg, custom php bots and similar, but the flexibility you can feel in a windows server is enormous.

I used for months RDP servers,changing each month to another,cause of low speeds and unrar.when 12 ppl are altogether loged in.

The seedbox i use is powerfull but they stopped Wine support so no zoom uploader.and uploading 1 file at a time is hard.

Thats why i try to find something similar..

ahem well i meant server lol not a shared one. my bad..yea shared rdp's suck the hell. maybe try getting any windows vps ones.

SS of 12 bucks windows VPS with unmetered BW

first test
2208285495-orig.jpg

second test
2210252322-orig.jpg

2319234798.jpg

random upload to filehosts all without acc cause i am still do some research wich is best PPD, but i think that SS are not the best cause i ever see the speed increased more than 200MB/s, the provider not from WJ and i never see they company name in WJ, the only bad think is setup time take 24 hours :facepalm: . anyway at 12$ 512 MB RAM 3,6 GHz, 25 GB HDD, 1000 Mbps france i think this is best choice =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back