Status
Not open for further replies.

EL-Warez

Hi,

I own a seedbox for some uploads i do here and then.I was wondering if i can Remote Upload to a host with a seedbox.I was doing it years ago with Rapidleech but i never had seedbox.Mostly RDP.

So is there a way?Filezilla etc..

Tnx

4 comments
EL-Warez, if you bought seedbox directly means, ask the provider

http-downloads.bmp

select the completed torrent from list, now click "files" next to peer in bottom list...right click get url, ..paste the link in filehost..

That's all

Its not exactly seedbox (seed/download).i use it through VNC,like RDA.so files are extracted..and i want the extracted file to remote upload..

Your seedbox needs to have either a HTTP or a FTP server. If it has either of those, then browse to where the file is inside your web browser and copy and paste the URL to the file, including username and passwords if they exist, in the remote upload field of the file hoster.

ToRRfriend what you show is Webui??i want to extract files and upload them.

Since i still search for an answer:

Sum up: Since my previous seedbox provider stopped offering wine i cannot upload anymore with zoom.Now i need to find another way to upload with my seedbox.And i ask is there a way?Remote upload?

But as it is mentioned above i will need files to be extracted,but i believe deluge has such addon.but how i can upload to filehosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back