Secureupload.eu Discussion Thread - Post your discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use them sporadically as a mirror because of the 2TB storage cap, they do pay on the rare occasion I make a worthless $100 or so.

Their 2TB cap really sucks which is the reason why they're only a mirror for me. Their FTP is usually broken or down but they have 3 other FTPs that they don't advertise so when you bitch about it to them they'll give you those FTP addresses which I usually find 2 out of the 3 being functional at any point in time.

Their support is decent but responsive. They do pay which is all that matters in the end.

because of the 2TB storage cap

If you ask the support they will twice your storage if u make good sales,
I have already 4 TB there and you also can ask for free premium extension if your content is productive enough ;)

FTP...
Can't tell you that much about FTP, i mostly upload first to RS or RG which i use as backup hosts and then i do remote the files to SU, works perfectly all the time

Mirror use:
You will never have that good sales with a filehost if you use a mirror... that's a basic.

read this fu***** thread! there never was a problem with payouts except one or two delays last summer.. normally not worth to mention it.

Last edited:
They are scammers!!
gmvg.jpg

there must be a valid reason for it, massive abuse or something else

i always got paid and for sure I'll get my $$$ next Sunday as usual
ximg.php

My question support SU

Why?
Because I do not understand why you are removing a lot of my files that did not download 30 days. I have a premium account and I pay for 2 TB of disk space.

Answer
Hi,
We are no backup storage provider. If you have important files, put them elsewhere. Thanks.

Well you need to read their TOS BEFORE using a service. Minimum storage time is 60 Days for premium users. so a file will be deleted 60days after last DL.

So where's the point? If you don't like it then go somewhere else ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back