Not open for further replies.
31 comments
any payouts guys is that anyone uploading to this host
any update from admin? did any one mailed regarding payouts
got any responce from staff?

Last edited:
hahahahahahah

28151594572874583806.jpg

x mas holiday so bank stays close during this time.. So they would probably Pay after X mas Holiday

As I m using Secureupload for past 2+yrs, They never cheat or scam anyone
As we all knows banks still remain close due to Holidays. So we need to wait instead of making useless replies.
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I Agree with you[/FONT]

Remember this? Not even plausible, that's not how banks work. They don't close for days/weeks on end for holidays. Can't believe those comments got likes.

Last edited:
some of us got a reply to tickets and some of us got partially paid at least...

he is still on business but some of you who abused this host to much will wait for ever probably...

anyway the lack of communication from Secureupload is the main problem since quite a long time, most people understand that there might some issues but if people get no reply they will be frustrated and will leave someday.

Last edited:
there is still a really bad communication with SU (ticket system still not working, not received emails, etc...) that's what is making me angry the most, but they don't cheat, if they banned you there must be a serious issue...

me got paid....

00882805343688748723.jpg

Last edited:
there is still a really bad communication with SU (ticket system still not working, not received emails, etc...) that's what is making me angry the most, but they don't cheat, if they banned you there must be a serious issue...

me got paid....

00882805343688748723.jpg

Hey mate ! you seems got PAID 3 times in 2016. I am still waiting from 30-11-2015

which payment method you got paid ? WMZ or paypal ?

my method is WMZ but no get yet PAID. Also unable to communicate with them. They not even reply in mail and support page dead already !

Any idea ? please share it here. how can contact with SU.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back