1. sharing-devil

sharing-devil Active Member

Jul 26, 2012
    hi,

im searching for some vps for a real low budget project.

1 dmca ignore vps for a reserv proxy <10€
    1 vps with 2-4gb ram, 40gb+ ssd <10€

and 1 vps for hoster upload with 2-8gb ram, up to 100gb ssd 1-10gbit 25-50TB traffic and good connection to:
    gounlimited, ddl.to, onlystream, flix555, vup.to and share-online
    for <20€

i hope u can help me

2. mastypk

mastypk Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    unfortunately, your budget is too low against your requirements :(

3. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    is not low you can find easy ;) pm sent

4. ScopeHosts.Sales

ScopeHosts.Sales Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2008
    Checkout Scopehosts VPS for Blazing Fast and Affordable Hosting Service.

[​IMG]

Why you should Host at SCOPEHOSTS?
    Our Virtual Servers(VPS/VPS) are provide on Anytime Scalable Infrastructure, either be a Resource Consuming Website or ERP Application. We are located in Multiple locations Netherlands, Germany and Russia. We provide the most Reliable platform for your Virtual Server with Hassle-Free Setup and Flexibility to install and configure the Server as per your needs.

5. HostSlick

HostSlick Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2016
  6. UndergroundPV

UndergroundPV Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Hi ,

We just saw your request , we do have some servers in stock and for sale for summer deals which fits to your budget , please note we are a real offshore and DMCA ignored provider and not a marketing trick provider , the servers will be located in Russia , we also respect highly our clients privacy and we are from the latest providers (maybe only 1-2 more exists) which support fully freedom of speech , this is the reason why we are target all those years.

We also are established since 2012 and provide managed services without additional cost or hidden fees. We do accept Paypal , Bitcoin and Webmoney , please feel free to contact us via below methods for more if you or anyone interested.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
    On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundp[email protected] or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
    Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

7. Djother

Djother Member

May 16, 2019
    I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
    I know sitecanyon.com is a nice place for getting feature-packed VPS hosting solutions.
    You'll get pure solid Raid 10 storage, 24/7 tech support.
    Don't hesitate to contact them.

8. Oldky

Oldky Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2016

I am using https://warezboss.com/cart.php?gid=5 and I am more than satisfied. I am sure, you can get the BEST deal for your budget at https://warezboss.com/cart.php?gid=5 to contact them and they will help you best!

9. Listangi

Listangi Member

Nov 20, 2019
    Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

10. lamk49

lamk49 Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
  11. zetservers

zetservers Active Member

Oct 23, 2019
    We can offer you:

4GB RAM
    100GB Pure SSD
    3 Core E5 3.6Ghz CPU
    1Gbps Unmetered
    DMCA Ignored