Search engine optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
SEO will not disappear anytime now or in the near future.
In the future, however, you can not say for sure. In the old days, people was pretty confident in the AIDA model. We all know now that it should be an AISAS model now. And what will people know in the next 10 year?
We don't know it.

If you mean will the industry cease to exist then no SEO is always changing to match current search engine algorithms. SEO is and be will be changing in the future however. More emphasis on social networking, and content for example.

I would recommend that you allocate some time weekly or monthly for SEO once you have initially invested your time in it. You will need to have a dynamic site to stay at the top of the index. We regularly use alot of SEO methods and have been number one for "file hosting script" and other keywords for a number of years now.

Kind regards,

Just focus on good quality content, and you don't have to worry about SEO. Quality is taking preference over mechanical means nowadays.

SEO won't disappear as long as there are search engines out there. By the look of it, search engines like Google will never disappear.

Just focus on good quality content, and you don't have to worry about SEO. Quality is taking preference over mechanical means nowadays.

He sums up the answer, try to post the original quality content and try to update the website regularly..

Last edited:
I think SEO will not disappear in near future. It is true that day by day social media becoming more important part in generating traffic. But SEO is still effective and will be.

SEO still needed and it will become smarter and smarter, according to some article google now use this 3 ranking factors to determine website rank in google search which is:

1. Rank brain
2. Backlink
3. Good quality content

all those 3 are important for the seo ranking factor

Personally, i'm my self still struggling to make my website enagickangenwaterindonesia.com appear on the first page of google search. So i am still trying to develop those 3 factors.

Good luck to you

In today's era internet has become a crucial part for everyone in their day to day life. Everyone is available online. In this manner, SEO is a way of optimizing your webpage and make it search engine friendly which builds traffic on your website and generate business leads. So, SEO is an endless process which never fall.

I don't l think any of us are in a position to second guess Google. But having said that nothing radical has changed for a number of years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back