Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Blog commenting used too work really well but Google's picked up on it now for example commenting on a 1000 blogs with the anchor text "warez" won't get you on the front page like it used too in the old days.

SEO has become a lot more advanced than it used to be...

I won't explain u in details... just leave a few topics u shud make a search for ;)

# High Authority Backlinking
# .edu and .gov backlinks
# Article Directory submissions
# Blog Commenting
# Web 2.0 backlinking
# Social Directory submissions
# RSS submissions

Warez itself is a competitive niche with $0 profit... personally I won't even bother wasting my time on this crap niche. :)

will do..
so how do people make money by selling warez.. may be they enfect it with a virus and get a zombie dynasty for themselves..

machbio

Condition : If forum thread keywords are crawled, they will be considered as backlink but in MOST CASES, it does not help to build up the site ranking!

SEO stands for "search engine optimization." It is the process of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.

Thanks and Regards
Smith Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back