Shared ScorpioHost.Com - Shared, Resellers, Master Resellers [NL/DE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, does this happen all the time?

My site is down, i have a VPS ... I've never been outa luck with any host before... lol

Well, it may not be down, BUT it loads REALLY slow..

I'm on the US reseller, the loading time is just shit.

cPanel takes ages, not only for me but for my friends as well. I guess they oversold it like fuck.

I'm on the US reseller, the loading time is just shit.

cPanel takes ages, not only for me but for my friends as well. I guess they oversold it like fuck.
Yea, thats what i think too.

This is lame and worthless.

I can't afford any more money to buy any other host..
im just gonna wait a fucking month i guess.

Hello,
Firstly , This isnt a support forum.

@FileStorageHouse --- You never complained to us regarding slow load times in a ticket or mail.

@ItsmYarD - USA servers will be upgraded soon, we were mostly emphasizing on offshore services.

Hey man,
I have for the shared hosting, but i thought this would be faster.

It's either only me, or I get slow connections to the sites all the time

I have a Cable Internet 1.5mb/s Download so i don't know why it's slow.

Im just stoned.

Im glad you aren't mad, and you probably are concerned. I just don't want my site to load up slowly for my visitors.

Edited:
// Maybe someone is abusing the servers? because it just got faster now.

It went so slowly 10 mins ago. you wouldnt believe it.

Hello FileStorageHouse,
I wont be mad at anything, as you are in a kloxo vps and it always needs some optimization for certain sites.
There werent any abusers that we recorded in the last hr, so no idea how it got faster.

The only thing that I would like to tell you is to address these issues in support tickets, and not in a sales thread, as I am not there to always answer in wjunction.

We are offline second day! We were told it will be only 15 minutes. Well, it's deffo not 15 minutes... at least no in my time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back