ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Service, fast support, Cheap prices! I am very glad that i found this hoster.

I recommend everyone this provider if you want a fast and reliable service!

Nice Service, fast support, Cheap prices! I am very glad that i found this hoster.

I recommend everyone this provider if you want a fast and reliable service!

Thank you for your kind review . Hope you will enjoy our service for very long period .

do you have windows vps that can be used as RDP? atleast 4gig ram, how much the price, ill be using it to encode videos

Just provide your full requirements . We will help with best quote and good hardware for your needs.

Review

Hello All!

Just registered in this lively forum today =] to add some honest review on scopehosts.

I have been using their Hyper-V Windows VPS since 2 years now . They have been amazing with their services and Support!. :dan:

I and my wife never had any sort of issues while browsing through their RDP access . Surfing the internet and downloading files is very swift with 1Gbps network line.

I only regret they are not able to add their own review system on their website. Hope they add it soon.

[quote[
Quote:
Originally Posted by quain88
do you have windows vps that can be used as RDP? atleast 4gig ram, how much the price, ill be using it to encode videos
Just provide your full requirements . We will help with best quote and good hardware for your needs.
[/quote]

atleast 8 cores processor or core i3/core i5/better
atleast 6 dgigs ddr3 ram
atleast 200GB HDD
port speed 100mbps
windows server os (hope this doesnt add up much to the cost if you know what i mean)
this will be used as RDP

Hi

are you providing windows VPS with NL location? I'm interested in your Windows Gold plan

please inbox me for confirmation

[quote[
Quote:
Originally Posted by quain88

atleast 8 cores processor or core i3/core i5/better
atleast 6 dgigs ddr3 ram
atleast 200GB HDD
port speed 100mbps
windows server os (hope this doesnt add up much to the cost if you know what i mean)
this will be used as RDP[/QUOTE]

As per your requirement . Our German Platinum Windows VPS will be suitable for you . And you can add additional 2GB RAM

http://www.scopehosts.com/windows-vps.html

Hi

are you providing windows VPS with NL location? I'm interested in your Windows Gold plan

please inbox me for confirmation

We have added new nodes in the Netherlands location for the Windows VPS .

http://www.scopehosts.com/windows-vps.html

Our Netherlands Windows VPS Services are fast moving once. We recommend you to order as soon as possible for the slot. Before we are out of stock.

Can i have a demo for a RU VPS?

Sorry we don't provide trial or demo VPS Services . As we have 15day money back guarantee . You can apply for refund if the vps does not suite your requirements.

SERVICE UPDATES:

Discounts Available:

25% 3 TIMES RECURRING DISCOUNT ON 1GBPS NETHERLANDS WINDOWS VPS

COUPON CODE: "NLWVPS25"

Valid Upto: 10/06/2013

hello. do you offer demo to your vps plans? what is the datacenter where you host servers? do you own it?

As replied earlier we don't provide demo at present. As we honor 15day moneyback guarantee.

We don't own datacenter. We have Owned Racks and equipments with the datacenter as respective to the locations .

Last edited:
Hi, do you have a website hosted on your silver VPS to show me. I want to see the speed for loading a page because right now I'm hosted on a vps with same spec (on another hosting company) but my websites are very very slow. You can send it to me by pm if you want.

@ powlow29

Sir, This would be against our client privacy policy.

You can order our service . If you feel any kind of lagging or not a proper service as per your needs( Even after technical department help you on the matter) . You can immediately ask for refund has we have 15day moneyback guarantee.

I wanted to Order 2 New Windows VPSs in the Netherlands Location. Was searching for some coupons and found one but it has been expired. Please can you provide me a coupon if you are having one for NL Windows VPS?

@ Karanpro

We have updated with the discount coupons " NLWVPS25 " for netherlands 1Gbps Windows VPS.

SERVICE UPDATES:

* Get DOUBLE RAM FREE Offer on Germany 100Mbps Linux Unmetered Bandwidth VPS Services Now. Only 10 Stocks Available

HURRY UP!!!

Last edited:
Thank you for ordering the service with us . Hope to have you as one of our long term client . :)

SERVICE UPDATES:

Get Now DOUBLE RAM on German 100Mbps Linux VPS Purchase!

Hurry Up !! Like Mr. Karanpro to get the 25% 3 Times Discount on our 1Gbps Netherlands Windows VPS before 5th of this Month .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back