ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScopeHosts Review

Ive been using ScopeHosts for over 6 moths now and have been very satisfied with the communication and service, the VPS are such a good price and very fast.

Vikas is great, hes always there to help!

@ Kurei and jecomax

Thank you for the kind and honest reviews regarding our services .

We are glad to have you as one of our valued client. Hope to have you as our client for still more long periods.

Service Updates:

On the index page of this thread . We have updated latest 25% 3 Times Recurring discount for 1Gbps netherlands and Germany Linux VPS Services.

We are glad to help all the clients who are unsatisfied with their present providers . We welcome with this 25% discount Offer . So that they can settle down with Quality service.

Your servers and support were very very slow when I got a VPS from you. Now I cant even email you again to get some info.
I am looking for dedicated team which can help me 24/7
Not recommended at all

Last edited:
For me they are highly recommended .

They have been able resolve my all technical and sales queries very swiftly . Max time they took to resolve was 12hours. I do understand they are working constantly resolving 1000`s more clients queries .

Still to maintain this good time . They are doing really great. yes you cant compare them to some big shots like Hostgator, Godaddy, etc.

Presently I have a ticket : #865937

Created 1hour back .Hoping to get reply soon . Skype Support said they will reply in few mins.

Few hours is OK, 12 hours is a lot but also fine. Sometimes it takes day when service is slow. I cant email sales, I sent an email to support, no response. Many here can provide better service & support for cheaper price. I am going to try others here, many seem better than them.

Few hours is OK, 12 hours is a lot but also fine. Sometimes it takes day when service is slow. I cant email sales, I sent an email to support, no response. Many here can provide better service & support for cheaper price. I am going to try others here, many seem better than them.

Kindly do PM me the ticket ID through which tried to contact our technical department and received delay reply.

So that we can look into it .

Hi,

on Germany(1Gbps) VPS - DE1G-Silver how many dedicated cpu?

Thanks

2 CPU cores are assigned to DE1G Silver VPS.

For me they are highly recommended .

They have been able resolve my all technical and sales queries very swiftly . Max time they took to resolve was 12hours. I do understand they are working constantly resolving 1000`s more clients queries .

Still to maintain this good time . They are doing really great. yes you cant compare them to some big shots like Hostgator, Godaddy, etc.

Presently I have a ticket : #865937

Created 1hour back .Hoping to get reply soon . Skype Support said they will reply in few mins.

Your ticket was replied in 1hour : 20mins by the technical engineer.

@ t3hdrom

We do offer 15 day moneyback guarantee .

So you need not worry . You can see whether the vps is suitable or not . If Not immediately open administration ticket in the client area . Within 1-24 working hours you will be refunded .

We don't provide test vps:

Reasons:
1) We have past experience were clients who have asked for the testing purpose have used for DDOS attacks.
2) Some of them have uploaded malicious scripts on the vps.
3) Used for hacking/phishing purpose.

Last edited:
I received same error while logging in the client area . Contacted the Skype Support. They told that there was some system upgrade under process.

Now its working fine . Maybe they have completed the maintenance

extension?

Sorry sir, We presently don't have that discount running . All the new stocks were covered by the WJ and other webmaster forums members . As this discount was released in all webmaster forums.

The prices were revised for all netherlands linux VPS . New prices are very affordable and cheaper then before.

We are presently providing "COM10OFF" 10% recurring discount for existing servers stocks .

SERVICES UPDATES: NEW RUSSIA SERVERS STOCKS ADDED

Use above discount code for ordering . Enjoy total offshore hosting on Russia location . No worries of too many DMCA notices.

@ MrCube

We do all private tracker torrents . For private usage . No public tracker torrents .

Last edited:
Thanks for replying. With so many positive feedback, I'm going to go with your service. :D

Going to buy one this weekend.

@ usooop

All tickets are handled by the technical department.

SERVICE UPDATES

Get 100% OFFSHORE On RUSSIA LOCATION VPS

New Russia Nodes added to the Offshore VPS Service . Get your websites free from DMCA Notices now .

With 25% Three Times Recurring Discount . For 1st 15 Clients only .

This is Offer is Valid Upto: 11/05/2013

DISCOUNT COUPON: "MEGARU25"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back