ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ protocol1

Your Both VPS details has been mailed to your registered email address by the order processing team .

If you have any further doubts regarding technical queries do open support ticket or ask on the live support system .

Only if you have queries regarding sales reply here or PM me

Regards,
Santosh R
Sales Manager
ScopeHosts.Com

Hi,
I took two VPS from you, both are working fine. Wanted to take two more vps's, please recommend me from these two bronze Netherlands and silver Netherlands?

Last edited:
@ protocol1

We would like to update you that Bronze and Silver Linux/Windows VPS`s are presently out of stock .

We are providing these services in stock bases untill the new hardware nodes arrives .
But Gold , Diamond and Platinum VPS are available.

Glad to know that your vps are having 100% uptime .

My Review On Scopehosts:

Been using the 4 Different Services since 15+ Days . 100% Uptime.

Very Friendly and professional support. They know their resources well and providing quality services on it .

Highly Recommended Provider. Gonna order more for my future clients . :)

Would like to get some special deals.

@ protocol1

Thank you for your Kind review :) Hope you enjoy our service for long period.

Payment Gateways Update:

Now All clients can order or pay for the ScopeHosts Services through "VISA & MasterCard Credit Cards" Directly through our EBS Payment Gateways.

First review i ever posted for a host

I have had three hosts go bankrupt in the last year. I had never heard of scopehosts before but i saw a good review.

I emailed about 8 hosts listed in the usual places and only two emailed back. I got the reply from scopehosts in about 2 minutes and my follow up question was answered within about 1 minute.

I placed the order and the server was very professionally set up.

I gave them a tough backup restore job from my previous server's incomplete backup sets and they worked right through it and got it right!

I feel i have a host that i will be with for the long haul.

So far all support issues have been addressed F-A-S-T and by qualified people!

In short, it all works! it's fast and all the details are sorted.

These guys *deserve* your business. I think they will earn your trust as they have mine.

@ cahax0r

Your VPS details was mailed with control panel as per request

@ cober

Your ticket was replied by the account manager.

@ bizanext

Thank you for your kind review.

any chance for a faster reply to ticket #516530
also not sure if it's something on my end or not, but live chat always is online yet no one replies
one day was there for 3 hours
said hello yet no reply

@ gwolf2u

We had some issue with live support system which was resolved the same day .

All the technical queries are resolved max within 24hours. You need not post the Technical queries ticket over here .

This thread is purely for sales queries .

ordered windows vps from this company and its been brilliant so far.....support is good and speeds are great

will continue to use as long as quality maintains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back