Status
Not open for further replies.

fapy.tv

one advice just ignore this poor service.
before i begin i have seen fake review and i have start with this poor company, i just waste my time and my money with them and i relly regret to my choise so i want to be carfully with ur choise, there is others sites give ten features than this shit, firstly i get a lot of downtime and they just keep telling me it's okay we get updates, and theire support BTW it's slow (u their lazy chat btw) they not ignore 100% DMCA , they tell me that ok before i purchase service and after i get a wp plan they tell me that if i get a lot of reports they will ask me to stop, and now after 2months i cancelled my service and they cancell it without a reponse from them or refund in paypal and when i get heelp by report issue in paypal they send me this scam messsage "Unfortunately, we cannot much on your case now" without give me nothing (any time money back graunted is a lie to pruchase from them), they is just others indian scammers, best advice from me ignore just ignore, and thanks for god that i lose just 70$ and i don't get vps one.

12 comments
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I have taken a dedicated server from scopehosts When I had placed order and paid them , i saw some of the reviews, and I was shocked to read all these they delivered the server soon. When I started using this server It was like woow moment for me.. My business ran smoothly I never faced downtime ...Also I had a Basic support level agreement with them Still I got very good support from them// So the conclusion is Dont trust these reviews . I am really surprised there people in the forum whose names are only suspicious there review is trusted lol... Stop spreading rumours... Scopehosts is really very good...my business raised to 23%.. because of the website i hosted

i was also customre of this s*** hoster
too much altidude for nothing
laggy servers and support zero
stay away

I have taken a dedicated server from scopehosts When I had placed order and paid them , i saw some of the reviews, and I was shocked to read all these they delivered the server soon. When I started using this server It was like woow moment for me.. My business ran smoothly I never faced downtime ...Also I had a Basic support level agreement with them Still I got very good support from them// So the conclusion is Dont trust these reviews . I am really surprised there people in the forum whose names are only suspicious there review is trusted lol... Stop spreading rumours... Scopehosts is really very good...my business raised to 23%.. because of the website i hosted

you are working for scopehosts right? :D
expoooooooooosed

this provider is very shadow, i heard they are working for US agencies which steal identities and then prosecute people, behind this is scopehosts.com and they steal your files! This is why they have many human bots posting fake reviews and promoting.

Better we stay all safe against them!

@sahilgupta thanks for the info's, yes they are same

its quite good hosting for me, i was with them since from 2 month and i did not have any problems with them andi have 6 GB ram 4 core and handling 500 Real time visitors by scopehost, guys please stop spreading fack news about company which you never used if you used then can you please summit your proff, thanks a lot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back