VPS ScopeHosts.com Offshore VPS Offers 12.99$/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Its your own fault . We have already mentioned on the 1st page that unmanaged VPS are not applicable for refund .

If there is any hardware issue from our end Then only its applicable, depending on usage of the service.

In whole 36months service only 1 time has happened to be hardware issue ( Luxembourg HDD Failed recovered in 72hours) .

We have more then 100+ Respected members of WJ who are using and enjoying our Quality service.

Without proof comments on this sales thread wouldn't be considered and will be reported to moderators.

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

nah
ur service sucks big time
why wont it be considered. i am currently still a customer of ur, altho im not even pissing on that shitty vps

i see alot of short "not recomended" 2 word answers. Myself i am hosted with them,and am not posting as above couple were obviously encouraged to post.But i havent had any major downtimes at all after being with them for only 2 months so far.I will say submitting support tickets can be miserable waiting for an answer from the support,But as for my hosting its fine,altho my site is not warez site related

Hi,

@iMage

Only time you didn't receive reply in support ticket was , when we had a network maintenance 1st time in whole 36months .

I think i resolved your query on MSN support.

@ Pirate:

Thank you for you humble review regarding our service.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Thanks for your comment DJGaurav , regarding our service

Note: More Luxembourg & German QuadCore, i7`s And Xeon Servers Added in Stock .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

I'm using scopehost service, the speed is good, and never got downtime..recomended!

@Sarkaraj : wanna upgrade my vps, already opened ticket.. :P

Hi all!

All i can say: i'm hosted by scopehost since the end of august, they are really great!
Servers are not oversold, speeds are great, the service is simply reliable and great!

Hey, You guys got anything to say abt this..

08412416407243859822.jpg

Its been 2 days and my VPS is down and you don't seem to care. :(

Hi,

The issue being resolved by the old management of VPS9 . Please don't reply regarding support on Sales thread .

Thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

i dont know if this is true of all vps's or not, but im noticing that when my vps reached 20 accs, all with low traffic, the load started to jump abit. i managed to drop it, but im still wondering if its the vps' specs or if its something on your end. other than that... great service :D

I am sorry to say but I want to know how long does it take to reply yo a support ticket. My vpses are down for about 24 hours. My vps mean business to me and the downtime is really bad for me.
I had to intrude into your sales thread as you were not replying to the support tickets. Please look into the issue. Ticket nos are: 843472 and 475778

Hi,

There were too many abuse reports , Fraud/phishing reports . Datacenter blocked your VPS IP 1st and then mailed us the reports . we have forwarded it to you.

We have requested Datacenter to remove the suspension of the IP and you need to remove the reported files

thank you.

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back