ScopeHosts.com cPanel, 1GBps Bandwidth, 10GB Space From 3$/month(Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ b33z

All the slots on our 3rd shared hosting server is full . Presently New server is being setup as i reply here . It will be done in another 3-5hours .

Immediately after that all the 6 Shared hosting pending orders will be completed .

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused

@ b33z

All the slots on our 3rd shared hosting server is full . Presently New server is being setup as i reply here . It will be done in another 3-5hours .

Immediately after that all the 6 Shared hosting pending orders will be completed .

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused
That being said, I have to ask... Is that a sign of over-selling? Also, just so you know, (so you can respond/close it/whatever you need/etc..) I also have an open ticket that's been waiting for a few hours as well. (btw, why no response to my ticket, but a response to this post?)

Hope it gets sorted soon as its already put me about a day behind.

Thanks!
-b

Last edited:
@ b33z

Your ticket will be responded by the order processing team . I`am sales staff, i just got information from one of the technical administrator who was setting up the new server.

On Overselling topic - If we have delayed your order means that we really not into overselling . We assign slots if they are full on the hardware node . Immediately we will shift the order processing to new server or present server which as available slots .

In your case all the 3 servers have no slots . We are setting up new server, which will get completed within 3-5 hours . After that you will get details .

@ b33z

Your ticket will be responded by the order processing team . I`am sales staff, i just got information from one of the technical administrator who was setting up the new server.

On Overselling topic - If we have delayed your order means that we really not into overselling . We assign slots if they are full on the hardware node . Immediately we will shift the order processing to new server or present server which as available slots .

In your case all the 3 servers have no slots . We are setting up new server, which will get completed within 3-5 hours . After that you will get details .
ahh I see.. Sounds good! No worries. Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
We are now running out of stocks for the Shared Hosting Packages on 3rd Hardware Nodes .

HURRY UP!!! The 50% Discount Now Validates only uptill 05/06/2013.

@ Karanpro

We do have 50% off discount going on for the Shared Hosting .

Kindly use the Coupon Code : SPL50OFF

As we have added new node. Stocks are limited . Kindly use it before the slots are full

@ rivax

It only works on the new client sign ups. The client who is already using it wont be able to use it again.

Service Update:

100% Uptime maintaining on Shared Hosting past 3.5 Months. On all 4 Shared Hosting nodes.
:fly:

lawina - never use this host for your websites....

scopehost - now you have to answer my ticket,and you have to tell me why i need to loose my 1 month work....your company is a nightmare....

do you make a backup of your hosted sites sometimes?

edit...Now,my ticket got answered .Nothing resolved!

P.S.
If your site's database size going to reach 50mb ,than ASAP find another hosting service and transfer your site elsewhere....
IF YOU NOT DOING SO,YOU WILL LOSE THE DATABASE OF YOUR SITE.

SCOPEHOSTS was refused to help me to take a backup of the database of my site, and now me and my customers lose 1 month of hard work....FUCK YOU SCOPEHOSTS!!!

If someone need a proof,i can post my discussion with their ,,intelligent,, support.

Last edited:
This issue caused by the Phpmyadmin bug . cPanel still needs to send fix regarding it. I`am using ScopeHosts services since last 9 months . Their services are not having any sort of issue. You can use alternate option called " Backup " Available in the cpanel . I`am doing daily backup without any issue.

@ yacinegta

Thank you for the kind review and explanation regarding the ongoing export of database issue.

@ marhahajcs

This is what our technical engineer explained you

"Dear Sir,

I feel you are not able to understand what is the issue regarding the export of database in phpmyadmin. This issue is related the phpmyadmin bug found in the recent times for which cpanel technicians does not have the solution. Along with us there are millions of providers facing same issue.

When you to export of database in " PHPMYADMIN" You will see below notice

"This interface does not work with large databases or large tables. Please see https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4046 "

phpmyadmin technicians are still working on the issue and the fix related to this will be resolved in their next PHPMYADMIN release. Until then all clients need to use the Backup option available in the cpanel .

If you do not know how to backup your website files and database through cpanel. Just go to YouTube To find many video tutorials how to use the backup option.

Let me confirm you that, your website is working fine and there is no issue with it.

Kind Regards,

Cherin P.
Support Department,
Scopehosts.com.

Let me add something to it. When you take Backup of cpanel . It includes all the files of your website, email accounts, ftp accounts, databases etc in single compressed file . Which you can easily restore it anywhere with any hosting providers who are providing shared hosting on cpanel control panel.

Still if you are not able to understand this explaination. Just reply in the ticket. You want only database backup daily. Our technical administrator will take backup of your database through SSH command and provide you in your cpanel . So that you can download it. This manual process you need to follow daily, until the cpanel releases its next version with fixed phpmyadmin export of database issue.

Its our humble request, please do not use the abusive words against our company. We will have no choice but to close the service with you.

We are here in WJ since 2008 and providing best of our hosting services, keeping majority of our clients satisfied with our services.

Last edited:
Yes, the Problem is with the PHPMYADMIN , I experienced this Issue some times ago in different host. As I had a VPS with a root access I had a easier way out of exporting the SQL through SSH.

I use mysqldumper but very slow!!! still waiting!
scopehosts52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back