Status
Not open for further replies.

patronovski

Hello to all.
I just wanna tell you guys my experience with Scopehosts.com
I ordered a VPS (unmanaged) package from them and payed for 6 months in advance. It took a while before i could start with it (long delay). Then finaly my vps was online.
But I decided to downgrade to shared host (personal reason). They said (name is Matt) to me that it would be done within 6 hours. I waited 8 hours, still no update. I contacted them, they said, just one hour and its ready. I waited 2 hours, still nothing. I contacted again, they said agian ''just one hour and its ready'', i said, STOP, i dont like this, just refund my money (30 day money back gurantee). And then suddenly my server was within 5 sec ready. Those guys love money very bad :).
Ok, so server was ready, i wanted to upload my forum via FTP, it took 30 min to upload a small forum (1.5 MB). There server was very slow, i mean very very slow. I had to wait 20-30 seconds for loading pages.
They said they where updating their servers, and thats why it was so slow (according to them). You can read this on this forum somewhere, they submitted here too. They also submitted short after that they finished the updates. But nothing was changed, still very very slow.
So i decided to cancel my acount and i did it. They told me that they would refund my money back within 72 hours! Yes, 72 hours. Ok, so no problem with that, at least they refund it (this is what i thought).
Four days have been passed and they still didnt do a refund (89.99 dollars total).
I submitted a ticket about this, and they do not respond. I hope they will ever refund.
So this is a message for you guys planning to purchase a packege from them.
I chose them, because i read good reviews about them on this forum. Do not trust the reviews, most of them is fake. They review their own host.

peace

40 comments
open paypal dispute now and stop waiting!

it takes one minute to refund money so they are just trying to make you wait and wait and wait.......

If they are making you wait, then i say open up a dispute too.
But do note, since you did purchase a VPS first, read their TOS, they could have something like "No Refunds for VPS's". And then they will tell you that (even though you switched!).

Man never gop for VPS, just skip that and go Dedi, always the best because if someone else on the sever is raping the hell out of his VPS then you are screwed.

I would say, do not go with scopehosts nor atushost (i ve hosted with them also). Altushost setup my server very fast. I was able to use it directly.
However, i only could use it for 4 hours, then the server went offline too. 30 hours have passed, still no updates, no emails about it, nothing, nada.
Maybe i should try ''My365host.com''. The guy named Sandino is very active on this forum, he replys always, wich is a good thing.

Anyways, i will wait another 12 hours for my refund, if not, i will take actions with paypal's dispute service.

i donot think so i got my vps with in 2hr and till now no downtime very fast support as co-owner always online on yahoo mgn. try to contact him

Hi,

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience caused . On 25th whole scopehosts Staff had a Off . Its a Christmas . As mentioned we would provide the within 72hours . today we have provided the refund .

Is there anything you would like us to do .

I don't like to prove anything to anyone here . our clients know what they getting with our service i do agree 1 of the shared server was slow 3-5days . Now all is back to normal . site is loading everywhere in 5-8 secs .

We had mentioned the reasons for the slowness of the server . Everything is back to normal speeds now .

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts.

Hope all understand atleast on 1 day in a year . We had to provide off to our staff members . We are available throughout the year even counting the weekends .

This much i wanna say in my excuse for just 1 day delay . that doesn't even count though as its official holiday.

This is our 1st red mark in our 1year 3months service , which was not even thought it would be , as we thought all clients would understand what was the reason there was no response on that particular day.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

M8 Whatever SarKarRaj said that is true they have holidays on 25th dec due to xmas and even i am also called him through phone about this and he said our workers are in holidays that why there is many things are in the way of pending and when workers will back then it will solve one by one. So wait for them m8

- even there is also timing difference in all over the world so may be at the time of order u have day they have night or like this so wait for them to back as normal woker

Hello to all.
I just wanna tell you guys my experience with Scopehosts.com
I ordered a VPS (unmanaged) package from them and payed for 6 months in advance. It took a while before i could start with it (long delay). Then finaly my vps was online.
But I decided to downgrade to shared host (personal reason). They said (name is Matt) to me that it would be done within 6 hours. I waited 8 hours, still no update. I contacted them, they said, just one hour and its ready. I waited 2 hours, still nothing. I contacted again, they said agian ''just one hour and its ready'', i said, STOP, i dont like this, just refund my money (30 day money back gurantee). And then suddenly my server was within 5 sec ready. Those guys love money very bad :).
Ok, so server was ready, i wanted to upload my forum via FTP, it took 30 min to upload a small forum (1.5 MB). There server was very slow, i mean very very slow. I had to wait 20-30 seconds for loading pages.
They said they where updating their servers, and thats why it was so slow (according to them). You can read this on this forum somewhere, they submitted here too. They also submitted short after that they finished the updates. But nothing was changed, still very very slow.
So i decided to cancel my acount and i did it. They told me that they would refund my money back within 72 hours! Yes, 72 hours. Ok, so no problem with that, at least they refund it (this is what i thought).
Four days have been passed and they still didnt do a refund (89.99 dollars total).
I submitted a ticket about this, and they do not respond. I hope they will ever refund.
So this is a message for you guys planning to purchase a packege from them.
I chose them, because i read good reviews about them on this forum. Do not trust the reviews, most of them is fake. They review their own host.

peace

We have records , VPS was ordered On "20/12/2009 16:33 Invoice Payment Confirmation"
Delivery Of VPS : "20/12/2009 19:21 Unmanaged VPS Service Details"

Shipment within 3hours of the order is isn't any delay as per my knowledge.

But I decided to downgrade to shared host (personal reason). They said (name is Matt) to me that it would be done within 6 hours. I waited 8 hours, still no update. I contacted them, they said, just one hour and its ready. I waited 2 hours, still nothing. I contacted again, they said agian ''just one hour and its ready'', i said, STOP, i dont like this, just refund my money (30 day money back gurantee). And then suddenly my server was within 5 sec ready. Those guys love money very bad
As there is always normal procedure to be followed alteast needed 24hours . One of our sales support mentioned 6hours because client was in hurry that`s the mistake he made not telling normal time " he thought client needs it urgent so he mentioned the timing. also he mentioned that it normal takes 24hours for procedure to complete" that 2 hour delay did hurt the client as we mentioned 6hours even though the procedure was not completed we provided the details also mentioned it to the client.

we had mentioned the reasons for the slowness of the server . client agreed with it . we also mentioned the client that till what time it will be done. We are clueless after saying everything ok suddenly changed mind again of cancellation of service .

As there was suddenly changes in decisions every 2-3hours from clients . we replied to the ticket please confirm us whether u wanna continue our service or not .

We got reply that client is confirming to cancel service.

On "23/12/2009 00:16 Cancellation Request Confirmation"

Today is 26th , Leaving 25th Off we have full filled the request of the client in 72 working hours as mentioned .

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back