Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil3x1

Scopehosts Review

I really Happy to say you that i am using scopehosts Vps since 6 month
and they have 0 downtime, great service and best support.

they really like to give best service

i am very happy with them.

for all who want vps i recommend you scopehosts

27 comments
I am using their vps service since 3 months and I am very much happy with their services..Uptime is 100 % and I always can use the resources allocated to me which shows that they dont oversell their servers ..
and recently I got a managed vps for running a forum .. and we had a minor ddos attack on the site ..but the vps was preconfigured with firewall to mitigate these kinds of attacks..and the support team of scopehosts will be always available on msn for live support .
Yes I also recommend Scopehosts if you are looking for a nice vps deal..

well
I have been hosted by scopehosts for more that 3 month now and frankly speaking it cannot be compared because I never found a better offshore VPS server with a good price and service like them.
I will hope you will give them a try.You will be like the fast speed of the VPS.The help me to combat DDOS attack and secure my server.

Nick But My review is fair and i really Like Their Services

right now i have 2 Vps and 1 server :- 1 From Scopehost 2nd from You and 3rd is my own Made Sever.

but i really like to say they are the best..

Nick I have 2 VPS with then now.I will ask you to buy a VPS with them and try by yourself.They give me unmetered bandwidth which is great for one of my website which consume....

They gave me professional and fast service.They help me a lot to manage the server.I have use lots of VPS where I didn't got what they said but scopehost is not like that.I will suggest you give them a try.

been using them for a side project of mine everythings going great so far supports allways around i would say there one of the best hosts here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back