Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speakup

Banned
Banned
I m sure this has been brought up in the past, but something needs to be done. There needs to be a scammer section on WJ. It seems everyday people are reporting scammers. It shouldn't be posted in General Discussion. That shit needs its own thread. So it doesn't clog and actual place on WJ where people shouldn't be fighting.

I want to take a vote so hopefully the admins pass it to get a Scam Section.

50 comments
Read my mind, was thinking of posting a topic about this. This will help with all the redundancy going around and would keep all the scams in one place :)

Well people should still know so I do not care if its in Shoutbox or not. Its just annoying to see 200 threads posted about the same scammer. It needs to be made and users who are accused placed on a point system. Two times and your banned. Shit needs to be harsh.

i say make a rule so no more scam threads are made and apoint 2 extra mods to deal with scams only the whole thing thru pms , scam threads make the site look bad in general

i say make a rule so no more scam threads are made and apoint 2 extra mods to deal with scams only the whole thing thru pms , scam threads make the site look bad in general

If only that could happen, Im 99.9% sure this along with what is going to be suggested in this thread, will get passed as thing are never done about these things. They talk the talk but dont walk the walk per say -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back