Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrocky

Asusual the old scammer Nirav kumar, scammed again. His thread closed. So I request all mods not to allow any new members from creating RDP or hositng business because one will be Nirav.

I have his Bank Account no.
His yahoo ID : harsh_soni73

His RDP is offline and his site newrdp.com is gone. From 1 day he is not coming online. His support thread is already closed by Rox

http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/1...4-gb-ddr3-ram-1-gbps-rdp-starting-12$-eu.html

Requirements

space 100GB
Location NL, FR
1GBPs port

Please PM me for giving the demo. It is urgent !!

Last edited:
13 comments
So I request all mods not to allow anly new users from creating RDP or hositng business
Im sorry you got scammed but this is a stupid request their are the occasional good provider but they wont get a chance because they could be the guy you mentioned ?

He is banned and in justification which I guess can be closed now.

Thank you for bringing this important information to our attention.

so its pretty much evident from this that Nirav Gwalani & Harsh Soni has some kind of relation. May be they are same guy using different identity online or may be they are friends & help each other in thr shady things

Asusual the old scammer Nirav kumar, scammed again.
My advice is , if u knew he is a scammer, why did you dealt with him??

This is no off topic post as I am also looking for one rdp provider. So I browsed this topic to know about scammers.

We try our best guys. It is with your help we catch them quicker. They do get creative to return and scam again and sometime providing different services. Use caution, do not commit to long terms or make big advance payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back