for 5$

SSD 20GB ENCODE
US Encode 20GB SSD
Intel Xeon CPU E5-2670 @2.60Ghz
120GB RAM DDR3
1Gbps Port
20GB SSD
LOCATION US
Encoding – Allowed (One Encoding at a time)
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Activated
for 10$

i buyed 5$ SSD 20GB but he is out this bussiness until may says, i have asked refund but he says it but says he does not have a refund policy

I want to open a thread to warn others not to buy, that this guy is still selling this product on his website, although it has no rdp with these characteristics

Paypal is not responsible for refund for purchasing an intangible item

I have proof of payment and mails

He allways offer option to get more money offering a better rdp to get more money, never send refund he says its impossible from his country make a refund (not true) but dont cllose page to get more people to scam

in my case was only 5$ but if he sell more he can make a good spoil

proofs emails that i have with this person

Zippyshare.com - scam.rar
he offers solution asking more money, i dont trust in a person that not refund 5$ and keeping open the page offering a service that is not available

Last edited:
6 comments
So you ordered a server and didn't get anything?
He asked you to wait until May for hosting?

The uploaded file is empty?

I translated there TOS, I don't think your will be getting a refund & shouldn't have ordered in the 1st place.

Code:
http://downwares.hj.cx/index.php/tos

DHKT2PL.png

Last edited:
There selling page here on WJunction
Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/185327-dlearth-com-xeon-e5-2670-124gb-upload-encode-rdp-ssd-10gbit-20gb-ssd-%245-us.html

Maybe you should warn others there also, so that they also don't fall into their trap.

change link to email
sorry i hope you can see it now

i have been waiting paypal resolution, and finally says that they can protect me because its a virtual item and try contact seller

I dont have proofs but someone has entered in my paypal account and make a lot of transactions
I've noticed that I used the same password for my paypal to register on this page, awful my fault, I have no proof but I suspect this scammer

I have claimed in paypal and hopefully resolved in my favor

Gyazo - f52d20b014b88058db8fdc4a71b36153.png

Beware and do not be so clumsy as ME

Last edited:
Hello EveryOne

First of all i say sorry to all the staff and members affected by mine service actually i started mine business on the asking of mine friend who i dont know (thats mine fault) he give me the server to sell the slots all the payments go to mine account for few days then he shut the server down. I dont have control of the shut down and restarting you know i will return the money all that guys which paid me but dont got slots here is the small proof of that. I am not doing because you people banned me but due to humanity i am not a thief i am a student preparing for some test after clearing some test for engineering i will return all the money now i dont have time to earn in usd nor i had credit card if you can realize mine situation then support me and give some time. I had shut the site down so that no one can pay like him to me for nothing.I also msg the admin to remove the post and i think he dont got or not read.

Remove private info - Gavo

Thank you

Proof

Last edited by a moderator:
REfund received can you quit my real name of the picture only with my email is enougt
you can edit and put a mark to dont see my real name

i dont know if you are that you say but fact its you still have opened a page that sells something that you havent
close page untill you have slots

you say me that you cant refund and its clear that it wasnt true, every payment can be refunded

i have no proofs to say that you are responsable of my paypal account hacking, but only site that i uses my old paypal password was in your page by mistake
fortunately paypal has refunded me the full amount of these transactions, but not before having to report to the police and other authorities, because at first they said that was normal after claiming several times by phone, they seriously got to study my case and all charges reimbursed me for being made from a foreign IP by mobile app that was not linked to my phone number authorized. But that caused me many disorder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back