Status
Not open for further replies.
Any file host that makes you fill out a survey before you are able to down the file is really a scam

sharecash is a example of one of these file host

i like this thread

about enterupload, they might not be trusted, but they have paid me everytime, about a week late but everytime.
GexQo.png

I think i saw somebody mentioned Bitshare, they have paid me too. And all my earnings came from referral earnings which like never happens

Any file host that makes you fill out a survey before you are able to down the file is really a scam

sharecash is a example of one of these file host

Where you get such assumption from ?...I am not affiliate or work with sharecash but they do pay to their affiliate...a scam is dishonest attempt to trick u with your money/earning.cheating you in one way or other way..that what I call SCAM.

Sharecash and alternative to such site are not a SCAM as long as they pay honest to their affiliate and offering service to their client. just because they offer Survey on download pages doesn't make them scammer...that's how they work and designed and they have clear mentioned on their site page.It's affiliate/user choice to work/download from them or Not..NO body force you.

This thread is meant to give your review on site which are scam or scammed you...not to give away your fake believe ..please keep it clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back