Scam: AdNetwork.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

I'm sorry to say that Adnetwork.net is 1 big scam.

They have a NET-15 policy, but after you send them your invoice, they won't reply to your emails anymore.
I have been with them for 62 days now and the 1st payment is 22 days overdue. I get no replies to emails and phonenumbers all go to voicemail.
Obviously today is the last day I'll be promoting them. Byebye 5000 USD.

Don't fall for this trap.

23 comments
Gunggo Scam on popunders

Hello,

I also want to report my experience with Gunggo. I was talking with a guy named Daniel and we agreed to sell him traffic for popunders. We worked great for two months and all payments were correct. Aftrer they earned our trust we gave them more publishers. The third month we noticed that they started tamper with the agreed rates. We had agreed at $3.3 CPM and as you will notice from the screenshot the rate is at $2.7. We tried contacting them about the rates but they were ignoring our emails or giving some weired excuses. Nevertheless, they also had the nerve to send the half money. Gunggo phones no matter what time you call is always in voice machine, their accounting is never responding and the guy named Daniel also never responds when it comes to payment or give some lame excuses. Before that he was replying the same day. We have kept all emails and discussion can be published for anyone who disbeliefs or rushes to support them. We have removed all popunders now and as far concering us we label them as a scam network and we decided to go legal on that and also issue a complaint on http://www.ic3.gov - we will also notify all their advertisers in order to protect future publishers from loosing money.

proof.jpg

I agree gunggo is a scam and I didn't get any payout from them at all. Talked to one of them on skype and promised me to send me my payout but nothing came. After some time, my account was LOCKED!
And shamelessly, they even sent me another email recently to invite me to join their network (probably another one of their staff).
Total scam!! beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back