Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download from filesonic is ok but when upload i received this error notice

"Filesonic Error: Login failed. Please check username or password."

I tried many time... my username and password is correct.

was the server banned from filesonic?

no idea works fine here mate, i removed my details and re-added again but its working fine

Bought One Today...

Will post back to review ...

As for now I have got issues with the slot... lets see how they fix it n how quick dey do it

hope to see your honest review mate

damn seeing page 29 reviews makes me dont want to buy a plan.. huhu! I thought in first post cause of screenshots its perfect cause of amazingly speeds but why are the reviews different?

lol! its better than sborg.us

@thread,

my review,

okey my review again am customer of this service since 3 months no error so far and no bad reviews anyways see this whoever thinking its bad etc..

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i22/a20801.png[/slide]
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i22/e4e1cc.png[/slide]
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i22/0ed554.png[/slide]

awesome service mate i would rate it 10/10 nao xD thanks man <3

hi, i'm new in this sborg thing ( i've only used rapidleech till now) so please don't laugh at me if i say something dumb.
I have some questions:
First, i can generate links which i can use for remote upload ( like rapidleech)?
Second, i've loged in the demo official sborg website offers, i will have the seame fetures with you, too? ( posibility to add forums, post editor, auto upload image to the hosts, etc)..
3, when i tried to order, it says this price "
Subtotal: $10.39 USD
Total Due Today:
$10.39 USD". but the plan cost 14 $ .. So what is the correct one?
I thinking to order tonight, after i got filesonic payment, and your answer could help me decide.
Thank you

hi, i'm new in this sborg thing ( i've only used rapidleech till now) so please don't laugh at me if i say something dumb.

Not a problem

I have some questions:
First, i can generate links which i can use for remote upload ( like rapidleech)?
Yes :)

Second, i've loged in the demo official sborg website offers, i will have the seame fetures with you, too? ( posibility to add forums, post editor, auto upload image to the hosts, etc)..

3, when i tried to order, it says this price "
Subtotal: $10.39 USD
Total Due Today:
$10.39 USD". but the plan cost 14 $ .. So what is the correct one?
I thinking to order tonight, after i got filesonic payment, and your answer could help me decide.
Thank you
It is pro-rated (in proportion at the rate of $14/mo). Accounts are vailid till the 16th of each month (as that is when I got the server). Your next invoice will be 16th-16th and will be $14.

Not a problem

It is pro-rated (in proportion at the rate of $14/mo). Accounts are vailid till the 16th of each month (as that is when I got the server). Your next invoice will be 16th-16th and will be $14.
Thank you for your answers, i just comand the service from you, i hope we will have no problems and it will be the start to a long collaboration between us.

Hello friends i first time used sborg one thing confuse me is that can i leech files from the host listed in sborg without saving host account i mean did sborg provide leech or not ? because when i insert the link its say no direct premium link found ? kindly explain

Thanks for reply Scudmis I visit rapidgen they provide 2 options one is be a vip on there and 2nd is to be free user but in both case we need API key .... what do you think?

@Yadro: You can try it out. Once you get the key, enter it in the Rapidgen API Key field in the setup page. In ver 5.215 it is under Uploadstation Upload. Dont expect too much from the free one though.

@CyberAff...Can you tell me which browser r u using? The sborg is fine. But when I tried it on Firefox 4 and Chrome, the download progress stops on the desktop screen. But it actually, it's doing the work in the background. After 10 minutes I find my files done. But still I want to know why this strange thing happen: 'the download progress stops on the desktop screen'. I would appreciate if a staff person want to answer this. I dont want to raise a ticket for this.

@ Warezgod: Just change the buffer/progress bar value to 4096/10. If that doesnt work try 8192/50. Keep trying till it works for you. Dont be afraid to open a ticket for this :)

@ House_maniac: 2 more slots opened. Dont worry, a new server is coming soon so there will definitely be slots available shortly.
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=9455

It is just me, or download speed from filesonic here sucks today?
I wait for ten minutes to download 250 mb, this is hillarios

Friends in sborg i used image upload option. This option is for taking screen shots from the video then upload it to Local host or the other image hosts listed in there. But when i used other host instead of local host sborg dont make screens when i choose local host it make the screen any body know currently what problem i face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back