Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's working for me now. Sharing my experience here. A file called error_log was created, scumdis mentioned me about that. Do you know the size of that file? it was 24GB! unbelievable but it's true. I don't know how it's created neither doees scumdis. I have deleted that file and after that everything is going smooth again. I am pretty happy with this service. Really great support from scumdis.

my account is deleted all of a sudden.
my invoice is dated 05.02.2011 may 2nd.
i am now supposed to pay $14 USD for only two weeks service?
And wtf you not replying to support tickets?

also, it is still at version 5.0
so this kid is not updating his licenses.
I asked him top give me my licnese key but he refused and I am pretty sure this dork is reselling it now!
lol

Torrent speeds are dependent on the number of seeders. If you pick a new release the chances are speeds are initially low. And hosts cannot speed up torrent speeds.

A good test if it's really slow (IPtorrents). Take the #1 torrent from the Top 10, download that and see the speed in the Web Transmission (your account with added to it ':9091') .. here you can see also the number of active seeders.

Last edited:
Bought One Today...

Will post back to review ...

As for now I have got issues with the slot... lets see how they fix it n how quick dey do it

damn seeing page 29 reviews makes me dont want to buy a plan.. huhu! I thought in first post cause of screenshots its perfect cause of amazingly speeds but why are the reviews different?

can anyone explain me this?!

Torrents Allowd in first post?!

How?Can i download Torrent with this service?!

If yes can anyone explain me how this will work?!

For that need people a torrent client is it in this Package or what like vps or anything?!

Dont understand this becouse i use sborg.us Hosting service and there i have Sborg and Torrents cant Downloaded via Sborg or????

I hope anyone can Help me by this Question;)

1 - Download the torrent (Private!) to your local harddisk.
2 - Then select 'Upload Torrent' in sBorg Advanced Options
3 - Track progress in Transmission (add :9091 to your account).

If the torrent is well seeded, the download speed is very good (upto 40MBs).

@ sniffdog

to 1 i have a question..........

That is what i mean To "YOUR LOCAL HARDDISK"

But if use use this Package here you have no LOCAL Harddisk or you have????

2-3 i know how it works...........

But on this or all other Hosting Offers you have no local Harddisk to Download Torrents via Utoorent or anything else.

That is what i mean they write torrents allowed but how will this work have you a Graphical interface on this service to

example:

Download torrent via Utorrent>Save in torrent Sborg Folder>Spread to Fileshoster.

does this work on this package?!?!

I need a Package that offer this!;)

That is what i mean To "YOUR LOCAL HARDDISK"

But if use use this Package here you have no LOCAL Harddisk or you have????

Lol local hard disk means your pc's hard disk he mean. Download the .torrent file from tracker to your pc and upload to sborg. i guess its like that though i didnt try it with sborg yet.

Download from filesonic is ok but when upload i received this error notice

"Filesonic Error: Login failed. Please check username or password."

I tried many time... my username and password is correct.

was the server banned from filesonic?

Last edited:
Download torrent via Utorrent>Save in torrent Sborg Folder>Spread to Fileshoster.

Yes, with your local harddisk I refer to your home PC. There is no need for Utorrent or any other torrent client. You just upload the torrent from your local PC to sBorg server and it's downloaded. After that it's transferred to your torrent folder on the sBorg server and uploaded to filehosts selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back