Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve is definitely having some issues. When I was trying to login my premium account sometimes it shows Invalid login and then captha wanted from fileserve. After giving captha it logins fine. I have sent a message to fileserve but no response yet.

maybe you don't have captcha login because you don't download from fileserve. I did, since it was the only premium I have.

But since sBorg causes multiple IP logins, now I'm screwed and can't download or upload to my premium account.

the issue of link not found is due to the fact that the file has recently been added and is not yet on the uploader account. secondly it may happen if too many users are downloading the same file at the same time :p

mate i'm just sharing my experience, as for me only some of new files uploaded on fileserve caused me to have this problem, and i can guaranty you that this issue is not with the sborghost server, but either with fileserve or a bug on sborg ;)
as i used another host before and the same problem used to happen...:(

Problems again Can`t extract Rar FILEs :@ can`t download and upload from filesonic. very bad for me . Can`t download torrents speed is very very low... i Use it for filesonic upload and now sborg is completely useless for me ...

Downloaded at 0 MB/s
Downloaded at 0 MB/s

Uploaded at 0 MB/s

I dont wanna be rude.. but?

1) Fileserve problems are not our fucking concern! so stop spamming about it.
2) untill the developer itself doesnt fix it or comes out with a solution we cant do shit
3) its NOT our fault.. take it to the ticketing system for gods sake.. thats what its meant for! i have written down this thing for like 4 times now in the same topic.. but people just dont understand.

I dont wanna be rude.. but?

1) Fileserve problems are not our fucking concern! so stop spamming about it.
2) untill the developer itself doesnt fix it or comes out with a solution we cant do shit
3) its NOT our fault.. take it to the ticketing system for gods sake.. thats what its meant for! i have written down this thing for like 4 times now in the same topic.. but people just dont understand.

Well... not to be "rude" to you either..... But the fucking ticketing system says it's not their concern either and that they're not the ones who handle this. So... who is?? Santa Claus??

sBorg caused the problem, of accessing with multiple IP's to the same account..... so who should fix it?? Let me guess.... the Easter Bunny!!! <_<

Last edited:
1) sBorg has only 1 server IP.. its not FAULT.
2) The ticketing system is right.. because fileserve and whatever anything else which happens outside our hosting or our own server isnt our concern.

why dont you go and brag this to the developer? let him be aware of the situation, spamming the same thing again and again wont help you find a solution..

Why tell this to the developer? because he charges us for sborg installs.. its his duty not our's to fix the script.

Oh for god's sake.. dont you understand.. is it our FAULT?

Filesonic doesnt work? Yes.. i understand!

Why filesonic doesnt work?

1) the script is outdated, go ask the developer and tell him to fix it and release a update.

It used to work fine until a couple of hours ago.

the script is outdated, go ask the developer and tell him to fix it and release a update.

Perhaps it's because sborghost.com doesn't use the last update of the script?

BTW Fileserve seems to be working ok now (both DL as well as UL):

[SLIDE]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/sborg1.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/sborg2.jpg[/SLIDE]

And Filesonic woke up again:

[SLIDE]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/sborg3.jpg[/SLIDE]

This sometimes happen. Stop blaming sborghost.com for it. Imagine you have a Rapidleech account, would you blame the provider for broken plugins?

Last edited:
I dont wanna be rude too but i bought account from here and it is logical to ask here , for solutions and details. but you did not answer me Proving how much they care about users,(your users.) just know that will come other after us and you will continue to earn

Its not about our earning! I did clearify what was important.. and your question was almost the same as Bloodsucker's

and i understand that you brought through us and its our responsibility to tell you.. but a ticket system is meant for it and shall be used for that only.. also as i said.. anything that happens outside our server's are not ours fault.. but we will always answer.

Hi Guys, sorry for my late reply.

I can try to help you by forwarding your requests to somik but it would be EASIER and FASTER if you would post directly on the sBorg forums. They are located here:
http://forums.sborg.us/index.php

Please realize that FileSonic and FileServe are BOTH overloaded, and hence are constantly making changes/doing maintenance. This is because after hotfiles demise, they have started getting much more traffic.

Somik will try his best to support the software but you cant expect instant fixes and free patches. He does this part time and is currently working alone till the other developer returns.

Also, an update may help some of you with your problems (Check and see the changelog at sborg.us). If you need an update, open a ticket.

I try to provide the best sBorg service possible but you must understand that many things are not in my control so there is no use complaining to me. Would you complain to your PC maker if you were getting some 3rd party software error?

@scudmis, I agree with you. You are doing a great job.

Fileserve and filesonic worked fine from yesterday. But today same problem arise sometimes in case of fileserve.

Hope it will be fixed soon by fileserve team.

No FIle Is Downloading From Fileserve All Links Are SAying Direct Links Are Not Found But The Links Are Ok And Premium Accounts Is Also Ok Hope They Will Fix Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back