Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, one more thing as I have not used sborg before.

Does the transloading (both uploading and downloading) gets effected by closing the browser session? I mean, if I submit large number of links to be downloaded and then uploaded to other host and I close the browser, would the transloading continue unaffected on the server or would it get interrupted? This is important for me to know before going for the purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Cant wait to receive the sborg just paid for it should be ready in a 10mins so the owner told me over chat.
@shareshiz dude $11 package and get 1TB plus good speed hard to find stop complaining or get a bs script like rapidleech.

my current sborg charging me 5usd for every update is it the same case with you

also im facing different problems like uploads stopped with no error... ill be looknig for new sborg ..

plz reply

got the sborg..

working cool now :)

thanks bro

edit: FS speed i got :
N5EiH.png

Last edited:
hey what would be the cause of upload status hanging at 99.84% a few times its hung right at the end

Wierd, because that never happens with me.

2) if it gets stuck up, it doesnt mean it stopped.. background sBorg keeps uploading/downloading no matter what it shows!

3) if it still happens alot, it means either their is a problem with the Broswer ot your connection speed.

4) still happens? i would be happy to see it myself! ;)

Encode catch me on msn.

Sure, Msg'ed.

EDIT: Still selling, Order yours now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back