Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I send email to sales@ .... email and waiting reply
my questions

1) I want to buy a RDP server and do you have 6 month or 1 year packages for it
2) Will you give Static or dynamic ip or RDP
3) Can I install my ftp or download software or you have default softwares ?
4) Do you have a default RDP screencapture or software list

mero: Open a support ticket, We dont have PHOENIX. I offered you same WDC Demo and you bought the sBorg from the same server.

djkelaj: Replied to your every question in the PM.

@ Nevermorez

i am using fileserve and filesonic at the moment.

download speed from filesonic is really slow ,while uploading speed to fsc and fs has been awesome all the time.

my usa sborg account is expiring,i would like to renew and switch to Eu sborg.

what will the changes be?

how's download speed from fsc and fs using eu sborg????
and how's the upload speed to fsc and fs using sborg??

please answer my questions soon.

thank you.

in a few hours i will renew.

@ Nevermorez

i am using fileserve and filesonic at the moment.

download speed from filesonic is really slow ,while uploading speed to fsc and fs has been awesome all the time.

my usa sborg account is expiring,i would like to renew and switch to Eu sborg.

what will the changes be?

how's download speed from fsc and fs using eu sborg????
and how's the upload speed to fsc and fs using sborg??

please answer my questions soon.

thank you.

in a few hours i will renew.

Can you please create a ticket? It will be replied, and you will get a demo for EU sBorg aswell.

i use FS FSC FJ FP.
and i download torrent frm SCC IPT DT and more

1:1 seed needed,

I would suggest you to go with USA sBorg. PM'ed you Demo.

Filesonic is a hit or a miss. One file downloads at 2-3MBs, then the next is 90KBs.

If you're used getting 30-40 (or even higher) MBs on FS upload, you might get disappointed on a EU server, while FSC won't improve.

If you want really good speeds, get a US RDP from sborghost. Upload to FS about 60-70MBs, while download at about 20MBs.

Filesonic upload about 10MBs, download about 10MBs.

Filesonic is a hit or a miss. One file downloads at 2-3MBs, then the next is 90KBs.

If you're used getting 30-40 (or even higher) MBs on FS upload, you might get disappointed on a EU server, while FSC won't improve.

If you want really good speeds, get a US RDP from sborghost. Upload to FS about 60-70MBs, while download at about 20MBs.

Filesonic upload about 10MBs, download about 10MBs.

oh, really, US RDP from sborghost? getting 60MB/s on upload, do you mean FTP uload or API upload? and 10MB/s on download from fsc? do you mean using IDM or JD
using IDM with multiple connection will kill the HDD when rebulding files.

i have been using 1Gbps USA VPS for 12 months from m107's thread.

isn't VPS supposed to be better than RDP?

about uploading speed to FSC and FS on my VPS
recently upload speed to FS with 10 connection using ftp,i get 3+MB/s for each file, that's 30+ MB/s in total

upload speed to FSC with 10 connection using ftp,i get 5+ MB/S for each file.

i am quite happay about the upload speed, download speed from fsc/fs go up to 10M/s ,but most of the time, only 5M/s with multipe files.

the big problem is : raring and unraring a 2GB file could take 10 minutes (usually 4 minutes),that's why i buy a sborg to automate some tasks.

damn it ,i even got 2 torrent abuse notice from this m107's VPS DC.
when i got torrent abuse notice,they shutdown my vps and force me to pay 12 or 15 dollars to resign the ip.

added:
----

damn,just check sborghost's RDP plan,awesome, price is only 35usd,and 2000GB HDD space, 100TB is way enough for me to use almost a year.

Last edited:
Upload 60MBs with Zoom Registered (with only 1-2 files).
Download FSC/FS with IDM (one file)

Remember that with sBorg your download speeds are always limited by the host. Most you can get on US is 3.2MBs on Fileserve.

If you use usenet you'll get even better download speeds. 640Mbit (80MBs) is usually the max, but never lower than 200-400 Mbit.

isn't VPS supposed to be better than RDP?
The only advance of a VPS is that you install your own apps instead of asking the admin.

100TB is way enough for me to use almost a year.
And 100TB is not what you get, but all users together. 2TB is the HDD capacity of the whole server, you get 300Gb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back