Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tray many sborg hoster, and all of them have problems, it is normal, but with Nevermorez i got best suport, he swich me from one server to another, then when that server have problem he swich me again for free and upgrade my plan form squarded to squbed for FREE:)))
so if you are searching for good host with good suport you dont need to search anymore this one is best

FSC, FS = USA
WUP = EU

Mind you that for some reason, Wupload UL doesn't work on this server (maybe because WUP changed the server). But you can use FTP though.

FSC DL speeds are mostly low.

Best strategy: Leech from FS mostly 2.9MBs), upload to FSC, FS (upto 40-50MBs).

The upload speeds to these hosts are very good.

Thank you for Reply Sniffdog, But Wupload UL (web) is working on DE Server.

And yes, Wupload will be slow on US Servers, But it would be blazing fast on DE server. :)

FSC, FS = USA
WUP = EU

Mind you that for some reason, Wupload UL doesn't work on this server (maybe because WUP changed the server). But you can use FTP though.

FSC DL speeds are mostly low.

Best strategy: Leech from FS mostly 2.9MBs), upload to FSC, FS (upto 40-50MBs).

The upload speeds to these hosts are very good.

thank you for the info.

2.9 MB/s per file or in total?
if i use this sborg to leech HD videos (let's say 4-6 parts) on filesonic
will the speed usually reach around 10 MB/s? that would be enough for me!

and for the upload speed 40-50MB/s.wow,i can't imagine that,i had never had this speed from my 46 usd USA VPS

tired of this money wasted VPS, sometimes raring a 2GB video could take 20 minutes (i never download / upload when i am doing rar/unrar)

and i have to check if it's done raring and then use FTP to upload,and then get links in file manager.

don't know if sborghost.com could upload thumbnails to image host like imagebam and imagevenue.

btw,
i don't have wupload premium, just filesonic and fileserve
and i probably will be downloading filesonic and fileserve and upload to 3 hosts (filesonic/fileserve/wupload)

To sum it up .... sBorg shines in doing most things hands free, while RDP/VPS has better speeds.

Regarding speed, by default it downloads only one part at a time. However, there is a new feature in sBorg which let you download multiple parts at the same time.

This works for Fileserve, but not for Filesonic, so you're stuck with the relatively slow download speed. Only Fileserve has good consistent download speeds.

Filesonic is another case ... sometimes you get 3.2MBs, sometimes as low as 90KBs. This is not a fault of the sBorghost though!

If you use multiple download, sBorg reports upto 30MBs download speeds for Fileserve.

If you want to cover all your bases, get a API Rapidgen.net account for a couple of bucks.

To sum it up .... sBorg shines in doing most things hands free, while RDP/VPS has better speeds.

Regarding speed, by default it downloads only one part at a time. However, there is a new feature in sBorg which let you download multiple parts at the same time.

This works for Fileserve, but not for Filesonic, so you're stuck with the relatively slow download speed. Only Fileserve has good consistent download speeds.

Filesonic is another case ... sometimes you get 3.2MBs, sometimes as low as 90KBs. This is not a fault of the sBorghost though!

If you use multiple download, sBorg reports upto 30MBs download speeds for Fileserve.

If you want to cover all your bases, get a API Rapidgen.net account for a couple of bucks.

Thank you very much for clearing it up Sniffdog. Appreciated. +1.

Slots available in US Server, Grab them before they run out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back