Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a newbie when it comes to sBorg and before I finally decided to try it. I asked their live chat support for information. It was the friendliest support I had encountered so far and the best. Gave me the information I need and now I'm excited to use my sBorg account.

Thanks a lot. Keep up the good job.

I'm a newbie when it comes to sBorg and before I finally decided to try it. I asked their live chat support for information. It was the friendliest support I had encountered so far and the best. Gave me the information I need and now I'm excited to use my sBorg account.

Thanks a lot. Keep up the good job.

Thank you for your kind words bro! :)

transmission not working , check your pm nevermorez

Checked, Replied, Issue resolved. =)

Some slots available in US Server. Demo's Available at Live Chat ;)

Great news to everyone who was on WDC server, WDC server is back up now! No setup fee will be charged for the users who moved. Whoever had issues, kindly create ticket or come to live chat (if online), the ticket will be replied asap. And dont worry, we'll make out something on ticket /chat.;)

Last edited:
Great news to everyone who was on WDC server, WDC server is back up now! No setup fee will be charged for the users who moved. Whoever had issues, kindly create ticket or come to live chat (if online), the ticket will be replied asap. And dont worry, we'll make out something on ticket /chat.;)

Thank you very much for the refund and the moving back,
This is excactly the solution I was expected from serious company in cases like this.
Problems can happen on every server, no one is protected.
The service is what matter.

Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back