Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting w/ Torrents & Unmetered 1Gbps B/W from €12/mo (DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've tried the demo everything is good. i like it
on more question. does sborg basic plan user has to pay if theres a new updates?
if yes how much per updates?

I had a problem today with torrent downloading, they resolved it in less than 5 minutes ;)
This is far the best sBorg host I used

P.S. received account info in 2 hours ;)

I want to take time to review sborghost.com:
(sorry for late review :P)

I used both sBorg & RDP from them.

My impression of them is excellent.
Great speed and reliable hosting. Competitive price.
And above all, A+ customer support.
They are easy to find & will handle your problem straight away.
(Some provider ask u to submit ticket, they replied back in 24hrs, but the reply doesnt solve ur problem straight away, reply ticket, wait again another 24hr) This is not the case here.

Bad: (It's not fair if all praise:)) )
Subscription days are running down so quickly when you feel like just buying yesterday, because everything is smooth & handled well ;)

The best so far i've bussiness with. <3

Last edited:
Scudmis, i'm interested in this sborghost. but could you tell me one thing.
my blog need to be hosted on VPS or shared hosting is enaugh to work with your sborghost ?

i'm talking here about:
torrents - sborghost - filehosts - myblog.

This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.

Thank you for your understanding.

---------- Post added 19th May 2012 at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 18th May 2012 at 09:43 PM ----------

i bought eu sborg

Hello
i Want A Filehosts & Torrent Leech I Can Pay In Alertpay the price doesnt matter
the kind of Leech I'm looking for is like i put the torrents or extabit ( exemple ) links & it convert to a direct link & i do remote upload to filehosts like depositfiles uploaded.to freakshare etc ...
waiting for your suggestions
Will sborghost do the tric ??

Do i have to buy premium accounts to put them on download plugin or u already have ones ???
May I Have A Démo Sir

example: i will buy a sborg plan then can u provide a premium accounts extra from your website please tell me........????

No. sBorg does not provide any premium accounts. You need to have your premiums to the filehosts from which you want to download from.

BloodSucker
what do u suggest as best premium accounts of download
as i used sborg before & i was using filesonic & wupload & now what's the best i could use fast & dont ban accounts ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back