sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way I could upload a whole file (not processed) and also files that are split into parts (processed)?
You can do both, just not at a time. You can disable delete after upload option and upload the whole file, then reupload it as split.

Hy Somik I got low download speed from file sonic while using sborg it this normal or i face some problem ? Other members kindly also share your download speed of filesonic with sborg so i can identify the problem. Somik your service is awesome i love it thanks for your hard work hope you solve my problem soon.

Downloaded at 0.534 MB/s
Downloaded at 0.426 MB/s
Downloaded at 0.41 MB/s
Filesonic is slow on our USA server. Its faster on germany though...

its good that u added ftp upload but every time getting links for wupload from their site is really annoying while all others things are automatic
If i get some time, i'll think about adding it to next version of sBorg.

Hy Somik I got low download speed from file sonic while using sborg it this normal or i face some problem ? Other members kindly also share your download speed of filesonic with sborg so i can identify the problem. Somik your service is awesome i love it thanks for your hard work hope you solve my problem soon.

Downloaded at 0.534 MB/s
Downloaded at 0.426 MB/s
Downloaded at 0.41 MB/s

Turn your buffer size all the way up.

Filesonic is slow on our USA server. Its faster on germany though...

Means USA server is not useful for me so currently i am on USA server can i change USA to germany server?

Thanks for your reply i increase buffer size but still facing problem i download 200 Mb file last night and that file still pending. Did you know any best server for hosting sborg because i think on sborg host there is too much load.

If you set it too high, then it'll take up more ram and sborg will crash for some large files. Try different higher values to see which one works best on your server.

maybe a silly question but...how do i ftp upload from a topsite to sborg? What is the proper command and will it work?
thanks
You want to download FTP files to sBorg, right? In the links box, just enter the ftp link like the following examples:
Code:
ftp://user%40gmail.com:password@ftp.mytopsite.com/file.rar
ftp://ftpuser:ftppass@ftp.mytopsite.com/directory/file.rar
ftp://ftpuser:ftppass@ftp.mytopsite.com/file.rar

Means USA server is not useful for me so currently i am on USA server can i change USA to germany server?

Thanks for your reply i increase buffer size but still facing problem i download 200 Mb file last night and that file still pending. Did you know any best server for hosting sborg because i think on sborg host there is too much load.
Yep, open a support ticket and i'll move your account to germany server: http://sborg.us/support/

You can try one of our resellers or get your own server from knowinservers.com to use sBorg. :)

Going to open ticket in a minute and thanks for the information about the server just visit the site its looking cool but first i want to stay on germany server if it is good for me then i think thats the best option as compare to buy own server it make too much cost.

You can do both, just not at a time. You can disable delete after upload option and upload the whole file, then reupload it as split.

Yeah but it takes too long :'( I wish there was a way to have it all in one go :(

Btw, for future projects, you might want to take a look at aria2 and how you can integrate it with sborg :) - cause a lot of people are asking about multi threading when downloading :P

Problem is aria2 is a linux based program for downloading (like wget) while sBorg is a PHP based script for downloading and uploading for windows & linux.

im still confuse with install ticket, let say if i chose plan F 6,5$, do i need install ticket again next month if i continue hosting?

why there is 100 install tickets $225.00 ($2.25 per installs)
whats for? why people need so many install ticket, sorry i'm new on this, hope someone can explain

im still confuse with install ticket, let say if i chose plan F 6,5$, do i need install ticket again next month if i continue hosting?

whats for? why people need so many install ticket, sorry i'm new on this, hope someone can explain

Install tickets are only required if you want sell sborg server for other users or install the sborg script on your own server!

you dont need install ticket if you buy here sborg hosting.

Last edited:

Plan F is total $6.5 per month. You do not need install tickets if you purchase a hosting plan from us.

sBorg hosting resellers purchase more install tickets so they can install for their clients. Some people also purchase more install tickets to install sBorg for their uploaders.

somik and friends,

any integrated premium account included ?
No.

Install tickets are only required if you want sell sborg server for other users or install the sborg script on your own server!

you dont need install ticket if you buy here sborg hosting.
Exactly!

i am using version 5.1
but dey dont have wupload plugin in that,,
nd also oron also dont works so can u fix that..!!

i want wupload plugin...so u have wupload plugin in any version,..:)

regards..:)

I'm planning to buy an sBorg hosting plan but it seems like it doesn't work on Wupload and Oron, and also has problems with Filesonic. Is this true? Those are the main filehosts I use and if sBorg doesn't work there, it's almost useless for my needs. Please confirm before I make my purchase.

Thank you.

I can confirm Filesonic works. I don't use Oron though. and about Wupload, somik said he would add it on the next release :)

Edit: Oops I see you're talking about sborg hosting, sorry my bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back