sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the install tickets, do I have to use more than one ticket if I want to have it installed on more than one directory (on the same sever/domain) ?

Edit: What if I do a OS reinstall and install sBorg again, do I need another ticket or it will use the one used before the reinstall.

Last edited:
RapidGen.net
does it also first downloads the files to hdd n then generate links like that rpbiz?
or it generates link directly?
They generate the links directly (without downloading to their server) so its instant.

n whats rapidgen api for which they charge 1.5$ extra?
RapidGen API is what sBorg uses. Get the API (one time fee). Then enter the API key into sBorg's setup page, enter your hotfile/rapidshare/fileserve etc links in the links box, tick the small checkbox under the links box "Use Rapidgen link generator" and click activate.

just a question is being on a germany server slower for uploading to filesonic or faster then the usa version
For me, filesonic has always been slower (both USA and germany).

can I still change from germany to the us because my upload to FS is slow?
If you are on sBorg hosting, yes. Open a support ticket to be moved.

What about the install tickets, do I have to use more than one ticket if I want to have it installed on more than one directory (on the same sever/domain) ?

Edit: What if I do a OS reinstall and install sBorg again, do I need another ticket or it will use the one used before the reinstall.
Bascially to use sBorg, you'll have to install it first. To install it, you need install tickets. 1 install ticket will let you install sBorg once. To install twice (or install then reinstall) you'll need 2 install tickets. As each install ticket costs $3.5, i think is resonable as once installed, you can use it for ever (no time limit).

Is Sborg leechs multiple files and post automatically multiple threads to wordpress in the same time?
For example: I want to post 50 threads in a day,so posting automatically in one time to my wordpress blog and warez forums.I dont want to deal with more hours in a day.Just leech 50 torrent files and post with rar password with one-click and break the computer then going to work .Is it possible?
Is it possible?

If i want to download a file from filesonic wich is passwordprotected, cai i do it ?
To me more clear: it isn't the rara file passworded, filesonic has a password system...

No, you cant download password protected links from filesonic (yet). I haven't seen any password protected filesonic links yet so didn't bother coding a seperate download plugin for that.

Download the torrent to your local hard disk.

Then look for 'upload torrents' in the Advanced Settings, set your output settings and off you go.

Please support some mirror file hosts like mirrorcreator, embedupload, multiupload(account support) etc. In this way users can also get medifire links from these hosts.

Please support some mirror file hosts like mirrorcreator, embedupload, multiupload(account support) etc. In this way users can also get medifire links from these hosts.
Plan to add mediafire soon... All i need is a coder...

just ordered PLAN D (GERMANY) when should i get the details? thanks
All orders have been processed so check your email for details.

how do i make it generate individual screenshots?

i tried -h270 -I# -s60 -t# -w500

but later on it tells me

invalid option -- #

:blush:

Try -h270 -I -s60 -t -w500

(no # sign).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back