sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it got upload script to filesonic?

So if i will purchase:

Plan F - Germany - 6.50 per month.
I would assume that you already provided the server and Sborg script
Premium scripts for HF, FS, MU, RS

meaning I can already use the full function of the service as what has been stated http://sborg.us/site/about/
i'll just have to add the premium accounts?

1) Yes it uploads to Filesonic
2) You get a place on their server, with your own personal sBorg
3) Once you have bought it you just have to enter your premium accounts in the setup area.

any new version coming somik? and if yes then whats new in that

and would you please add few more upload plugins ? like

FileFAT, ShareFlare, UploadStation, ContentCoopreation, PutLocker, etc...
Yea, a new version is to be released by the end of the month however i am not sure i would add those filehosts as i have never heard of em. I'll talk this over with v3g3t4 first though.

why there is no Mediafire upload support!!??

If it is working in rapidleech than it should also work in sborg!
Thats what i thought too. However it doesn't work with sborg. The file uploads fine but php shuts down with error.

its been a while - could i ask what filehost are now available?

Downloading from:
Fileserve
Rapidshare
Hotfile
Megaupload
NetLoad
FileSonic
Duckload
Oron.com

Uploading to:
Fileserve
Rapidshare
Hotfile
Megaupload
NetLoad
FileSonic
Uploaded.to
x7.to
Depositfiles
Duckload
Oron.com
Videobb.com

sborg is back
Yea, we had to change our main server as the previous one had some unexpected downtimes.

can we add imagevenue in custom imagehost? if so what settings should i use?
Depends on which script it uses. sBorg supports Chevereto, DPI and Mihalism based image hosts.

We can add custom imagehosts for a small fee of $15 (without login) and $25 (login & upload).

Can sborg upload to imageporter? :blink:
Depends on which script it uses. sBorg supports Chevereto, DPI and Mihalism based image hosts.

We can add custom imagehosts for a small fee of $15 (without login) and $25 (login & upload).

Somik please add freakshare.net to sBorg :)
Will consider it.

somik, please come online :(
Open a support ticket. Its much faster that way. My MSN is crapped up...

How Sborg downloads from Torrents websites

like i want to download files from a private trackers

and is it able to download multi files from torrent as well as is able to seed the torrent ?

Last edited:
How Sborg downloads from Torrents websites
like i want to download files from a private trackers
and is it able to download multi files from torrent as well as is able to seed the torrent ?
You can upload the .torrent file of the torrent you want to download and sBorg can download it through transmission torrent client. It can download from both public & private trackers. sBorg will download all files inside the torrent and it will seed the torrent to either infinity or till the ratio 2 (depending on your transmission settings).

awesome speeds and awesome support. love this site <3
Thank you :)

You guys accepting Liberty Reserve in the future?
Yes, we do plan to add it in future.

any similar thing for torrent?
You can use sBorg to download torrents and upload the files to filehosts. It can download from both filehost and torrents! You can read more about sborg here: http://sborg.us/site/about/

If done quite a few torrents with sBorg and can confirm it's just as easy as working with files from filehosts.

And if the server is good, the torrents from private tracker (like IPT) are fast (probably faster on average than a filehost).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back