Status
Not open for further replies.
why does my sBorg look like this?

5113995954de9lZxdJz.jpg

Hi,

I have a few questions before deciding to hire the service

Can you post in many forums at once?
and
It can be programmed to generate posts that are published periodically and automatically every 2 hours?

Thanks,

Hi, this is probably caused because the new loaders are not functioning on your sBorg. Kindly ask your host to get the new php.ini file from sBorg directory, use it and restart Apache for the changes to take effect.

Hi,

I have a few questions before deciding to hire the service

Can you post in many forums at once?
and
It can be programmed to generate posts that are published periodically and automatically every 2 hours?

Thanks,

No and no.

You can add as many forums as you want, but sBorg will post the result to only one. And sBorg is a semi-automated script i.e. controlled automation, in which you'll need to activate it once with the options you want and forget about it.

Hi,

can somebody help me please? I´m trying to install sborg but can´t continue, I push php.ini, turn off apache, wait, turn on apache, added http://your.server.ip.here/sborg/install.php but there is the same screen with setup php.ini, I should be able to put there key...

I tried this but it doesn´t help

If this form keeps reloading, you need to edit your server's php.ini file manually.
Enter the content of the text area at the end of your original php.ini file (one per line) delete the php.ini file that sBorg created in sBorg folder (if any), and reboot your entire server.

There is still the same screen, check the ticket A2G-8EN-8QMR please. Thank you

I have a question
Can I download from Putlocker, mediafire, zippyshare or any other filehost that gives fast download speed without having a premium account?

I wanted to congratulate Sborg team for new script and torrent supported plans
i must say this is the best quality and speed of sborg i have ever used and i have used much
well done, well done
keep up the good work

i am having problem uploading to lumfile.com looks like problem is from them
i need right FTP format address for lumfile.com to test their ftp upload
their address is : ftp.lumfile.com

i am having problem uploading to lumfile.com looks like problem is from them
i need right FTP format address for lumfile.com to test their ftp upload
their address is : ftp.lumfile.com

add

ftp://LumfileUser:LumfilePass@ftp.lumfile.com/

but normal upload to lumfile is working fine on sborg..... at least from my end

Status