sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you'll probably have to wait for the upgrade. We're adding more filehosts/imagehosts to take care of this issue.

Also fixing the already existing plugins.

Yeah. Contact the VPS providers here and get to know if they allow torrents and do not have any restriction in running sBorg on their servers.

Once you have a good VPS, go ahead and install sBorg on it with Transmission :)

If you're having trouble with the VPS setup, we can do it on your behalf for a nominal fee of $10.

just buy VPS with 512 MB RAM and unmetered 1Gbps BW, then buy sBorg license

Yeah. Contact the VPS providers here and get to know if they allow torrents and do not have any restriction in running sBorg on their servers.

Once you have a good VPS, go ahead and install sBorg on it with Transmission :)

If you're having trouble with the VPS setup, we can do it on your behalf for a nominal fee of $10.

raring & unraring speeds depend on ? HDD ? or what exactly ?

also speeds of downloading the torrent , only depend on connection speeds ? i have RDP and can download from SCC with 70-90 mb !

also tell me which filehosts u support ?

and can i surf websites from sborg, like RDP ?

also, can i rename the file ? change MD5 ?

as i really love Rapidleech service and but unfortunately , they don't support torrent, so i had to buy RPD , and this cost me much 25+15 $ !!!!!!!! also premium accounts !
and i'm not that uploader who earn much, i upload to free hosts as i'm also downloader and hate to enforce someone to download from premium filehost with bad speeds !

raring & unraring speeds depend on ? HDD ? or what exactly ?
Rar/unrar speed depends on HDD read write speed, available RAM and processor speed (just like on your computer).

also speeds of downloading the torrent , only depend on connection speeds ? i have RDP and can download from SCC with 70-90 mb !
Speed of torrent also depends on the same variables. For example, if your HDD write speed is slow (lets say 30 Mb/s) then you cant download files faster then that. Usually all servers come with fast HDDs so it mainly depends on your connection speed.

also tell me which filehosts u support ?
Here you go: http://site.sborg.us/features/
We added more since this though and are going to add more on the next version. Be sure to request filehosts with good free download speeds via our forums or support tickets.

and can i surf websites from sborg, like RDP ?
No, it's something like RL, but semi automated. You enter the links and choose options on first page, then it goes into full auto mode till everything is done. More details here: http://site.sborg.us/about/

also, can i rename the file ? change MD5 ?
Yes, yes and much much MUCH more!

as i really love Rapidleech service and but unfortunately , they don't support torrent, so i had to buy RPD , and this cost me much 25+15 $ !!!!!!!! also premium accounts !
and i'm not that uploader who earn much, i upload to free hosts as i'm also downloader and hate to enforce someone to download from premium filehost with bad speeds !
For sBorg, you will still require premium accouts as sBorg can only download using premium accounts (unless you use a premium link generator or torrents).

thanks a lot somik.
i have read a little in ur host and also PM Halcyon for specific filehosts

anyway, about torrent, i will upload the .torrent file and it will download it direclty ? and it is not a must that the torrent is from private or publick tracker ?

please clarify about this issue

also, i can't imagine , the word" semi auto" what it can do ?! or what is the different between it and RL ?

and how it can publish topics in wordpress ?
is it possiblt to publish links like themposter ?

i mean in warez-bb ?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
thanks a lot somik.
i have read a little in ur host and also PM Halcyon for specific filehosts

anyway, about torrent, i will upload the .torrent file and it will download it direclty ? and it is not a must that the torrent is from private or publick tracker ?

please clarify about this issue

also, i can't imagine , the word" semi auto" what it can do ?! or what is the different between it and RL ?

and how it can publish topics in wordpress ?
is it possiblt to publish links like themposter ?

i mean in warez-bb ?

thanks in advance

I think he means that sBorg have multiple options, you check any of them like download file, unrar, then rar it again, upload it to several filehosts and post whereever you want. all of it by itself, not like RL that you do it manually

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for clarifying that Syler :)

1. You'll have to upload the .torrent file and select the options that you want sBorg to do. If your host allows public torrents, go ahead - just confirm it from them to avoid unnecessary issues at a later point of time.

2. Semi-Auto means that sBorg doesn't automatically do everything. You need to set it up and activate once you're ready i.e. initiate the transload.

3. You need to enable XMLRPC on your WordPress blog in order to allow sBorg to auto-post the content. I'm not sure about themposter, but you can check the links anytime by checking the logs.

4. sBorg works fine while posting to default scripts (vB/IPB/MyBB etc) - WBB is a lot customized and I guess the auto-post wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back