sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. Now finally my provider get things right, now this issue occurs frequently.

Also getting this error:

Seems like other issues were solved, but a new one appeared.

I've fixed the Rapidgator issue - completely removed the conditional statement. It would work fine now (after the update is released)

As far as the connection to licensing server is concerned, I'm not facing any such issues. It would be better if you could raise a support ticket and provide your sBorg details. I think Somik would be able to figure out why the connection is being refused.

The license server issue lasts for a limited time (like 15 - 30 minutes) so it's useless to open a ticket.

I experienced it twice in a few days.

I've seen Somik's response in one of the support ticket regarding the outage. He said: "we were working on our servers last night which caused our license server to be down, stopping all sborg from loading. "

Apologies for my ignorance - I was busy at office and had no time to notice this.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

http://forums.sborg.us/thread-1467-post-10578.html#pid10578

Update: Fixed Rapidgator + Extabit issue + Filepost download

The update will be released in a few hours, when Somik is online.

Checking by the rate at which new filehosts are coming up - I've already got 3 requests for upload plugins of sites I've never heard of!

Counting pandamemo, that would be 4 :|

I'll try to make the plugin and add it in the upgrade.

I am trying to download from rapidshare it shows error :

ERROR - Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to rapidshare.com:443 :

anybody knows what is that mean?

is it possible to customize it to have iRaiper like features?

Apologies, I'm afraid I do not know what iRaiper is. Could you please provide me a link to it?

I am trying to download from rapidshare it shows error :

ERROR - Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to rapidshare.com:443 :

anybody knows what is that mean?

Is this on our host? Kindly raise a support ticket as Somik would be able to respond to this better.

If not, then make sure you have openssl extension enabled in php.ini

Last edited:
i had a comment about rapidshare download/upload problem and i tested a remote upload from that server and rapidshare works fine which means this problem is from rapidshare script not ip or server please solve this problem
best regards

An update has been released.

Issues fixed:
1. Letitbit upload
2. Share-online.biz download added
3. Fixed Glumbouploads, but it throws connection timed out at my end. Please confirm.

Bitshare upload works fine.

moahsani, kindly raise a support ticket for the same providing your sBorg info. I'll look into the issue.

moahsani, kindly raise a support ticket for the same providing your sBorg info. I'll look into the issue.
My issue is been solved thanks for the attention
although if you can add ryushare to filehosts i would be really appreciate it
best regards

My issue is been solved thanks for the attention
although if you can add ryushare to filehosts i would be really appreciate it
best regards

I'll be adding the filehosts in the upgrade. Strictly keeping the updates to bugfixes for now :)

connection timed out in glumbouploads please fixed this ok thanks.....

Issue from Glumbouploads' end. sBorg has nothing to do with it!

uploading to uploaded.net isn't working in the latest version of sBorg

Lemme give it a try

** After a while **

Awrite. The issue is while retrieving the link. I'll look into it, thanks for reporting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back